Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was at the Fallen Officer Memorial day at Dulaney Valley in Timonium today...

Matt Stover was a guest speaker....all I have to say is that he sucks at public speaking and should give it up :ols:

The service was about the people who lost their lives this past year in the line of duty (fire/ems/police) in Maryland....somehow he got lost on a tangent about his NFL kicking and about NFL players being heroes. It didnt make sense at all. Its like he didnt understand what the service was about.

When I found out he was speaking, I was kinda excited because I've always thought he was a good kicker. I gave him some leeway when he started off shaky....but then it just went downhill in a hurry haha

I'm in love with Miss California and beauty pageant girls aren't my thing.
I don't usually like Playboy girls, but fell in love with last years PMOTY the second I saw her in a college issue. Then she became miss July (for my b day) and then PMOTY.

The service was about the people who lost their lives this past year in the line of duty (fire/ems/police) in Maryland....somehow he got lost on a tangent about his NFL kicking and about NFL players being heroes. It didnt make sense at all. Its like he didnt understand what the service was about.

A- That's pretty ****ed up

B- Who gave a kicker a microphone? He isn't even at drummer status.

C- Guys who play a game for a lot of money do NOT equate to people who actually put their lives on the line to help others. I would have been pretty angry if I was you and said something.

Hit her with a guitar and scream We don't need no education! :evilg:

Hahahah that was witty. Props. :D

Often times late at night I fart and think to myself, damn I wish someone else was here to enjoy this moment of flatulencesence art.

You and your farts. Do you dutch oven yourself as well? :silly:

A- That's pretty ****ed up

B- Who gave a kicker a microphone? He isn't even at drummer status.

C- Guys who play a game for a lot of money do NOT equate to people who actually put their lives on the line to help others. I would have been pretty angry if I was you and said something.

Exactly...its like he didnt know how to say anything. He was trying to talk about how he doesnt see NFL players as heroes, but he worded it in a way that made no sense at all.

Then he kept talking about the Ravens/Titans game and the game winning kick and the pressure he was under...I have no idea :wtf: he was leading into with that.

It wasnt just me who thought he didnt make sense...I was talking to other people after me and they were equally as baffled. It was really strange.

The Lt. Governor then made a speech after him that was amazing...especially when he recognized the color guard and MSP troopers standing outside in the pouring rain. They stood in formation for an hour and a half in the downpour. It was very touching.

The Lt. Governor then made a speech after him that was amazing...especially when he recognized the color guard and MSP troopers standing outside in the pouring rain. They stood in formation for an hour and a half in the downpour. It was very touching.

Well, thats really cool. **** Stover. Jack ass kicker. Nobody gives a **** about that ass clown. Poor me and my massive pressure having to kick a football 30 yards, compared to people who have to deal with being shot at and stabbed for **** cash. Again, what an *******.

I was at the Fallen Officer Memorial day at Dulaney Valley in Timonium today...

a

wow, it's a couple weeks early....but too bad about Stouver...nimrod comes to mind from what you've said.

RIP Steve Cox, King Co Sheriff Killed in line of Duty Dec 07- I attended the academy w/ him. One of the greatest men I've ever met.

so all week my girl has been telling me that Friday night (last night) we were going to her cousin's house for a BBQ. Ok, not really what I wanna do on a Friday night but I love making my girl happy.

Well I get to her place and she is dressed kind of nice and has on makeup. I sit on the couch and start watching the heat/hawks game and she comes in and sits on my lap. She says to me "babe I have been lying to you about something. we arent going to my cousin's house at all tonight. I am taking you out on a date night. We are going to do dinner at a sports bar so you can watch the game and then I have 2 tickets to Wolverine."

un****ingreal..I didnt stop smiling one time all night.

and when we got to her car to come home there was a card on my seat telling me how special I make her feel and how much she loves being around me.

stupid woman almost made me shed a tear...lol

so all week my girl has been telling me that Friday night (last night) we were going to her cousin's house for a BBQ. Ok, not really what I wanna do on a Friday night but I love making my girl happy.

Well I get to her place and she is dressed kind of nice and has on makeup. I sit on the couch and start watching the heat/hawks game and she comes in and sits on my lap. She says to me "babe I have been lying to you about something. we arent going to my cousin's house at all tonight. I am taking you out on a date night. We are going to do dinner at a sports bar so you can watch the game and then I have 2 tickets to Wolverine."

and when we got to her car to come home there was a card on my seat telling me how special I make her feel and how much she loves being around me.

That's awesome man. Makes me smile, happy for ya man.

for her birthday weekend I am doing the following and she doesnt know any of it:

the night before I am taking her to her favorite restaurant for dinner/drinks.

Sunday I am making breakfast for her while her best friend sets up a suprise party for her down at the beach. all of her friends will be there.

Epic 8000th post.

Happiness is thinking you're out of cold beer, but then finding an ice cold Sam Adams

Summer Ale way in the back behind the pickles...

we call our fridge "the fridge that lays the golden beers" because we always seem to find one or 10 hidden behind various things in there.

random thought: i think i could eat 2 pounds of gyro meat

Archived