Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Go make a death thread right back at him.

Why the hell would I make a thread on ES threatening to kill him? He doesn't even belong to the board.

Seriously though, this dude creeps me out big time. He has like no social life at all, sits at home and writes programs all day long. I'm straight up fearing for my life.

Why the hell would I make a thread on ES threatening to kill him? He doesn't even belong to the board.

Seriously though, this dude creeps me out big time. He has like no social life at all, sits at home and writes programs all day long. I'm straight up fearing for my life.

Do something nice for him...Like stop by his cubical, or whatever your office setup is idk, and give him a pack of Skittles you say you're not going to eat.

That way if he does go on a rampage, he'll come by you after a while, look at you, and whisper "Thanks for the Skittles" and continue on. That's when you karate chop him in the back of the knee.

Do something nice for him...Like stop by his cubical, or whatever your office setup is idk, and give him a pack of Skittles you say you're not going to eat.

That way if he does go on a rampage, he'll come by you after a while, look at you, and whisper "Thanks for the Skittles" and continue on. That's when you karate chop him in the back of the knee.

Way to steal a Dane Cook joke, duuuuude :silly:

I've been watching old Pete and Pete episodes on youtube, I loved that show.

OMG!! For some reason the episode I remember best is the one where they're going on a roadtrip and they compete against the really annoying perfect family to see who can pack **** on the top of their car better. Pete and Pete's family is just like piling stuff up there and the other family's suitcases, etc are all neatly arranged. In the end though Pete and Pete and fam all strip down and add their clothes to the pile and then win by putting a shoe on top of it all. Haha, no idea why that's the one episode I remember so well.

OMG!! For some reason the episode I remember best is the one where they're going on a roadtrip and they compete against the really annoying perfect family to see who can pack **** on the top of their car better. Pete and Pete's family is just like piling stuff up there and the other family's suitcases, etc are all neatly arranged. In the end though Pete and Pete and fam all strip down and add their clothes to the pile and then win by putting a shoe on top of it all. Haha, no idea why that's the one episode I remember so well.

And they win the KingofRoad license plate :D. So far I've watched the epsiode with Mr Tastee the ice cream guy, and the one where they go on a field trip and the bus driver is crazy cause he just broke up with his gf.

The one episode I want to find is the one where little Pete is walking to school and he comes across a garage band singing that song with the Chorus, I wasn't around, nobody knows, nobody knows. Then he forms his own band to try and recreate the song. That episode and that song stick in my head for some reason

That doesn't look like a redskins uni ;).

Why do you students have pictures of you?

1- It was the Chargers/Patriots playoff game Jan. of '07. You didn't want me rooting for the PATRIOTS did you?

2- I have a Myspace account specifically for my students, so I post all my "PG" pics there

Archived