Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just found out another friend of mine crashed her car and is on life support in the hospital right now. Good lord man. That's three friends in three weeks, if she dies. MS, OD and now this. WTF?

And here I am kicking a broken heart down the street all day and getting immersed in wine women and song all night, because of it.

i think they were in richmond like last wk or something. ima go check out some of their songs right now on yooutube. any suggestions?

KOL?

i dont think i cuold possibly list all of the things that bother me about this band. my girlfriend is a big fan and ive seen them probably 8 times over the past 6 or 7 years.

a) first 2 records - the ones that longtime fans think are grungy, rock and roll throwback records - are as gimmicky as they come. tight jeans, long hair - the rock and roll uniform. kind of ****ing lame in my opinion, not to mention the records really suck

B) essentially choreographed stage moves. see them play in arenas now, and they still throw mics down at the same points in the same songs, flexing arm muscles at same points in the same songs, etc. just kind of stupid also.

c) the most recent record sounds like U2 meets Enrique Iglesias for the most part. their live show is whacker than ever.

really could keep going i think. this is a band custom fit for VH1 Top 20 Countdowns.

KOL?

i dont think i cuold possibly list all of the things that bother me about this band. my girlfriend is a big fan and ive seen them probably 8 times over the past 6 or 7 years.

a) first 2 records - the ones that longtime fans think are grungy, rock and roll throwback records - are as gimmicky as they come. tight jeans, long hair - the rock and roll uniform. kind of ****ing lame in my opinion, not to mention the records really suck

B) essentially choreographed stage moves. see them play in arenas now, and they still throw mics down at the same points in the same songs, etc. just kind of stupid also.

c) the most recent record sounds like U2 meets Enrique Iglesias for the most part. their live show is whacker than ever.

really could keep going i think.

Pretty much sums it up but that's a girl genre anyway as is most mainstream now :doh:

KOL?

B) essentially choreographed stage moves. see them play in arenas now, and they still throw mics down at the same points in the same songs, flexing arm muscles at same points in the same songs, etc. just kind of stupid also.

really could keep going i think. this is a band custom fit for VH1 Top 20 Countdowns.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=287014

Here you go your own thread. These thoughts are no longer random lol

Yeah, I just saw them play.

I've been in a rut of music for a while and now am trying to get into whatever I can find. I like Lucero a ton. Do you have any suggestions for me?

well ill start with the groups i just listed: My Morning Jacket and Drive By Truckers.

i started a thread on MMJ a while back. ill bump it.

also not really similar, but TV On The Radio is prob my favorite band at the current moment.

edit - no need to bump really. here it is:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=281151&highlight=morning+jacket

Its monday. - As opposed to any other day of the week?

Im hungry. - You will starve how......... by going to the gym?

Id rather **** around on ES. - Yes, well, we will manage somehow without you for a bit... I know it sounds impossible, but trust me on this one!

I need to watch TiVo'd show 10 days that unexpectedly changed America - And you can't watch it any other time?

Work was tough today and i deserve a break. - Go get a kitkat bar!

I should do laundry instead - Wait until you come back from the gym so you can do your smelly gym clothes too! (Or find some girl at the gym to do your laundry)

Traffic is going to suck. - Just think... If you find some hot girl at the gym... Traffic wouldn't be the only thing to... Well, nevermind!

The talent level has been severely lacking recently.* - And the day you don't show up... All the hot girls will be there!

Im still sore from lifting the past 2 days. - Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the burn! :silly:

My couch is much more comforable than the eliptical machine. - But not as comfy as that hot woman's couch/bed/kitchen table that you meet tonight at the gym!

Thanks, Richard Simmons.

I just found out another friend of mine crashed her car and is on life support in the hospital right now. Good lord man. That's three friends in three weeks, if she dies. MS, OD and now this. WTF?

And here I am kicking a broken heart down the street all day and getting immersed in wine women and song all night, because of it.

hey man, I know you are a smart man and I know you probably already know this but I wouldnt feel right if I didnt say it.

Deal with this man. Deal with it in a positive and a way that you feel fufilled and OK to move on. I know I am a smart ass and such but if you want to talk man I am here.

hey man, I know you are a smart man and I know you probably already know this but I wouldnt feel right if I didnt say it.

Deal with this man. Deal with it in a positive and a way that you feel fufilled and OK to move on. I know I am a smart ass and such but if you want to talk man I am here.

Thanks big fella. Thats why I haven't been on much. I start to dwell on the **** that is bothering me.

I really hate when I get in my car to leave work and realize that I left my garage pass on my desk upstairs.

Don Corleone's in Sterling has amazing pizza.

I don't think of my Blackberry as a leash, I think of it as a way to escape from my office and feel tethered to my PC.

I enjoy listening to audio books instead of the radio.

Archived