Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sure it makes sense. After all the plural of key isn't kies. That wouldn't make sense. So why shouldn't the plural of donkey be donkeys?

doesn't it have to do w/ the ending of the word. Since pony is just Y- then you do -ies for the plural. Donkey end in -ey, so the the plural of a word ending in -ey, is -ey's. BUT, the word money in plural form is monies....i think??

i'm so bored at work today...I'm like the maytag man. Since everything is going smooth..I don't have much to do but bug my employees or hang out on ES...

thank you for the compliment ljs..

apparently ren thinks im ugly.

i wanna shave my head again...i miss my scalp being rubbed.

you are welcome. Some guys can wear it well, others can't...I think it fits you. Do you have any pics of when it was short, like in the military?

doesn't it have to do w/ the ending of the word. Since pony is just Y- then you do -ies for the plural. Donkey end in -ey, so the the plural of a word ending in -ey, is -ey's. BUT, the word money in plural form is monies....i think??

i'm so bored at work today...I'm like the maytag man. Since everything is going smooth..I don't have much to do but bug my employees or hang out on ES...

If a word ends in -Y, you have to look at the letter before the Y. If a noun ends in Y and is preceded by a consonant, you have to change the y to an i and add -es. (hence, poNies)

If a noun ends in Y and is preceded by a vowel, then you just add -s (hence, donkEys).

I just taught this stuff last month.

If a word ends in -Y, you have to look at the letter before the Y. If a noun ends in Y and is preceded by a consonant, you have to change the y to an i and add -es. (hence, poNies)

If a noun ends in Y and is preceded by a vowel, then you just add -s (hence, donkEys).

I just taught this stuff last month.

I was close, I had the right idea! LOl

we just lost power in our building. Only for a few minutes cause we have a generator... it's so damn windy outside.

Archived