Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

well we're not allowed to show movies:mad: but we can finally read novels!!!

you teach middle school right? Weird on the movie thing. A good friend of mine is doing her last semester of student teaching, high school English/literature. She is showing a movie today:silly:

Damn dude. It sucks that's for sure :(

I'm going to try to remedy it with some Blackhawks hockey in an hour and 20 minutes with some 24. I'm all set up and I hope we can close out this series :fingersx:

I hope that worked out for you. I'm trying to remedy it with good french wine, sushi and two smokin' blondes.

It's hard, but it's helping.

Thank god for wine, women and song.

does anyone else absolutely starve themselves in the morning at work?

i have wanted to go to lunch since about 11:30, but i try to stay until 1:30 to make the afternoon shorter.

I rarely make it past noon. And I generally don't get any work done between 11 and noon bc I'm busy thinking about lunch.

You can take a snack or something though you know!

does anyone else absolutely starve themselves in the morning at work?

i have wanted to go to lunch since about 11:30, but i try to stay until 1:30 to make the afternoon shorter.

I battle this every day. I eat a good breakfast, usually about 5:30am. I don't get off work til 5pm, and with the commute/carpool wait, I'm usually home between 5:45-6.

I'm hungry by 10am, but if I eat then, I've still got 8 hrs til I get home. I try to hang on til 1, but don't always make it. I have been brining lil snacks like apple or pear slices/crackers to get me through. (or just tons of coffee)

It's donkeys. Which doesn't make sense since the plural of Pony is Ponies. English can be such a weird language.

Sure it makes sense. After all the plural of key isn't kies. That wouldn't make sense. So why shouldn't the plural of donkey be donkeys?

Archived