Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Meant to post this last night.

To the ******* who designed the A/C system where I work. Way to go dip****, you completely fail at life. EVERY ****ING YEAR we go through this same ****. Your prized system fails and it ends up being so uncomfortably hot in there. Thanks alot *******...go **** yourself.

:soapbox:

To the ******* who designed the A/C system where I work. Way to go dip****, you completely fail at life. EVERY ****ING YEAR we go through this same ****. Your prized system fails and it ends up being so uncomfortably hot in there. Thanks alot *******...go **** yourself.

Able to hold passion in rant overnight? CHECK.

Keeping the profanity filter busy? CHECK.

At least two uses of "****"? CHECK.

Great rant :applause:

If there is ever a time that I'm really glad to be a girl, it's days like this when it's 90 degrees out and I can wear a skirt to work :)

I have no problem with you ladies wearing skirts to work. What I do have a problem is Capri pants. Those aren't pants, they're shorts. I think it's BS that girls can wear these to work while I have to wear pants. I want to wear shorts to work damnit!!

If there is ever a time that I'm really glad to be a girl, it's days like this when it's 90 degrees out and I can wear a skirt to work :)

you never need an excuse to wear a skirt to work....I'd wear a skirt or a dress every day if i could

I got an email from a dress last week about you.

Dear Mike,

I hate ljs.

Love,

Dress.

yeah, well I got an email from ES last week about you,

Dear ljs,

Please help...BigMike talks..uh, I mean types too much!

Love, ES

T

Why don't you cry about it?

I work in the ****ing desert.

I'm like Iggy in Fried green tomatoes...when she climbs in the tree and rips off her dress right before her sister wedding...LOL

talking to my older sis last week about this, and I forgot how much she hates them too. I used to cry as a lil kid when my mom made me wear one...my sister pretty much did too.

Archived