Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Do you ever click on somebody's screen name by accident then feel embarrassed that it's going to show up on their "viewed profile last list" ?

Like sometimes I'll go to click on a thread but miscue my mouse and it clicks on the person who created its name....

Don't worry! I'm not stalking you! It's by accident!

Do you ever click on somebody's screen name by accident then feel embarrassed that it's going to show up on their "viewed profile last list" ?

Like sometimes I'll go to click on a thread but miscue my mouse and it clicks on the person who created its name....

It's all good.:) But,yes it happens.

hahaha, im sure ive done that before.

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of the "I'm a Dreamer" song they keep playing when they show Draft highlights.

I mean, I understand the concept. But damn, it's getting annoying at this point.

Is it the Motley Crue song ?

I will never tire of that song, only that crappy version.

I really dislike that people in my Fiction for Young People class write these poems/stories that are so intricate/deep/"poetic"/what have you that no one can even understand them.

Hello, Fiction for Young People...:doh:

Soooo, basically you're mad you're not smart enough to get it?? :silly:

Oh, and good jeebus it's almost 7pm and it's stil 85 degrees out!!!

Her new "boyfriend" is a tool. He can't hold a job that a trained monkey can do for more than 2-3 months. After getting off work at the bowling alley he either gets drunk as hell or high as a kite and does that very same thing every night. She's even embarrassed to have him meet her parents but she really likes him. In regards to us she still has feelings for me and says I was an amazing boyfriend and was too nice and shouldn't have put up with her stuff like I did.

Why the **** do I still care? :doh:

Her new "boyfriend" is a tool. He can't hold a job that a trained monkey can do for more than 2-3 months. After getting off work at the bowling alley he either gets drunk as hell or high as a kite and does that very same thing every night. She's even embarrassed to have him meet her parents but she really likes him. In regards to us she still has feelings for me and says I was an amazing boyfriend and was too nice and shouldn't have put up with her stuff like I did.

Why the **** do I still care? :doh:

Damn man. I hear that. Mine says she had to get rid of the toxicity in her life and now does the exact same thing she did everyday with me, only with a guy who used to be her best friend and she never would have been with.

She says she isn't in love with him and they haven't even had sex after a few months. Says she doesn't get anything from it, but comfort she couldn't get from me, because of they way she thought about it in her head. Nothing to do with me.

Why the **** am I so torn up over her?:doh:

Damn man. I hear that. Mine says she had to get rid of the toxicity in her life and now does the exact same thing she did everyday with me, only with a guy who used to be her best friend and she never would have been with.

She says she isn't in love with him and they haven't even had sex after a few months. Says she doesn't get anything from it, but comfort she couldn't get from me, because of they way she thought about it in her head. Nothing to do with me.

Why the **** am I so torn up over her?:doh:

Damn dude. It sucks that's for sure :(

I'm going to try to remedy it with some Blackhawks hockey in an hour and 20 minutes with some 24. I'm all set up and I hope we can close out this series :fingersx:

Archived