Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

your sister needs a beating!!

and MissU IS a chargers/giants/49ers fan!!

I am NOT...and I explained myself to you in your man question thread. You must have overlooked it. I enjoy FOOTBALL! And I like to root for one team or another when I go to games that the Redskins are not in!

1- It was the Chargers/Patriots playoff game Jan. of '07. You didn't want me rooting for the PATRIOTS did you?

2- I have a Myspace account specifically for my students, so I post all my "PG" pics there

Giants fen eh :chestram:

That's cool with the myspace, do a lot of teachers do that or are you just the hip young internet savvy teacher that can relate to the kids?

Giants fen eh :chestram:

That's cool with the myspace, do a lot of teachers do that or are you just the hip young internet savvy teacher that can relate to the kids?

I am in NO WAY a giants fan. I will not go to any other NFC East game and root for them. Mike's just giving me **** bc I said Brandon Jacobs is a beast.

And I only know like 1 other teacher that has a myspace that he lets his kids on. But that is also his personal myspace.....I have a separate myspace that's "personal" but I never go on it anymore.

I am in NO WAY a giants fan. I will not go to any other NFC East game and root for them. Mike's just giving me **** bc I said Brandon Jacobs is a beast.

And I only know like 1 other teacher that has a myspace that he lets his kids on. But that is also his personal myspace.....I have a separate myspace that's "personal" but I never go on it anymore.

He is a beast, I bet you can't wait until opening weekend so you can watch him truck Landry again just like last year right?;)

is it really necessary to become a fan of cuddling on facebook? the other day someone became a fan of sleeping for 5 more minutes.

Yeah, Facebook has really taken a 180 in the last few years. It's starting to get annoying. Every ****ing day I get an email about some stupid application or I get passed a drink. Hey dumbass, how bout we go to a bar and get a REAL drink. :doh:

Yeah, Facebook has really taken a 180 in the last few years. It's starting to get annoying. Every ****ing day I get an email about some stupid application or I get passed a drink. Hey dumbass, how bout we go to a bar and get a REAL drink. :doh:

they don't want to see you pass out Slacky :silly:

I think you need to go back to ATN where you belong :mad:

BTW, how were the playoffs for you last year?

TR1 scares me out of the ATN section.

The playoffs didn't feel very good, if you want to know how it feels imagine coming in dead last in the division, oh wait.......:silly:

On a friendlier note, I agree about facebook, 2 of my friends recently became fans of cuddling, there is way too much fan of stuff going on.

I am a fan of NOT being caught on fire

Pretty funny story:

Me and a couple buds were in the basement of my friends house. My one friend was laying on the couch, with his feet hanging over the arm of the couch. We had a lighter, and this air freshner spray.

I told my friend who was sitting with me that that stuff was probably flamable. So he picks up the lighter, ignites it, and sprays through it. Sure enough, it was flamable.

So he turns to our friend who had his feet hanging over the couch. And joked as if he was gonna spray fire at his foot. I started laughing, then I nodded at him, telling him to actually do it. I meant for him to just spray it by his foot so he felt the heat.

So he ignites the lighter, sprays the ****, and lights our friends foot on fire. He starts screaming, and the kid who sprayed him starts patting his foot to put out the flame. He put it out after a couple of seconds, and our friend was holding his foot for a while.

Funny as **** though!!! I laughed for a good 5 min.

wow, i do something for myself. for the safety of my health. i take a break from talking to this girl, someone i love. i dont really talk to her for a week, one small week. a stress free week. after doing so freakin much for her, and believe me when i say i do a lot, an unimaginable amount for this girl, and she doesnt like me taking a small break to look out for my health, to look out for myself. just one little week. and now it seems like shes not happy about it andd now thanks to her, im stressing out at the worst possible time.

Archived