Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

DEFINITELY not one for ES.

Yes, leave that stuff on the other forum

One difference between ES and HF is you can get away with a lot of the less mature humor and memes on HF, not so much here. HF is more tilted towards teenagers in HS while ES is pretty much 20+ and above. Lol

Don't worry about it.

Still baffling how sub-.500 teams make playoffs. Everyone ragged on the 7-9 Seahawks and laughed at how bad that division was (yeah they beat the SB champ Saints)

Indiana has virtually no chance against Chicago. Going to make my Bubble Screen statement here.

Below .500 teams will continue to make the playoffs when a league allows more than 50% of it's teams to qualify.

People ragged on the Seahawks because they won their division as a below .500 team. I doubt you see that happening in either hockey or basketball. But both sports will send below .500 teams to the playoffs occasionally just because of the fact that 8 teams qualify out of 15 team conferences.. Just like Montreal last year won 39, lost 43 and still beat the Capitals.

Don't worry about it.

Still baffling how sub-.500 teams make playoffs. Everyone ragged on the 7-9 Seahawks and laughed at how bad that division was (yeah they beat the SB champ Saints)

Indiana has virtually no chance against Chicago. Going to make my Bubble Screen statement here.

The Pacers have ZERO chance, my man. I'm never wrong about these things.

Me either. And, quite frankly, caffeine-free root beer doesn't sound too appealing.

Isn't most popular root beer caffeine-free? Mug and A&W are, I'm almost positive. That's never been a soda you drink to get your caffeine fix.

I mean Looney Tunes is from the 40's and 50's but...yes Cartoon Network back when they showed old cartoons like Looney Tunes and The Flintstones and The Jetsons etc.

I remember those days. Super Chunk and Acme Hour and Tex Avery Show...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSop11ggvslPLsHX5uvqyAAvHhEvsFnxzcODBHwdWS4E6k8wPunpw

CARTOON NETWORK! Y U NO SHOW AWESOME CARTOONS ANYMORE?!

bullying has always happened in schools....my aunt was telling me last night how these two chinese kids transferred into her catholic school in the 20's, and before they entered the classroom, the Sister told the class that if she heard any of them saying 'ching ching chinaman' to the kids, they would be in big trouble :ols:

Archived