Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't want to sound too pessimistic but I was checking Yahoo Pick'Em NFL and Redskins are favored over Cowboys?

Let me get this straight

The Redskins with a questionable McNabb, the team that has their first game after winning 4 games last season...favored over Cowboys?

Odd

I guess it must be too early for accurate lines...because KC is favored over SD LOL

I don't want to sound too pessimistic but I was checking Yahoo Pick'Em NFL and Redskins are favored over Cowboys?

Let me get this straight

The Redskins with a questionable McNabb, the team that has their first game after winning 4 games last season...favored over Cowboys?

Odd

I guess it must be too early for accurate lines...because KC is favored over SD LOL

The game is in Washington and the Cowboys have really looked kind of crappy so far in the preseason.

Scouting lol

Lot of 5 * prospects there

Probably a lot of 5 * prospects in the South too, Spartacus knows what I am talking about

It's like high school football.

You want some prime time talent, come to Florida.

I hate when you are using the urinal at work and your coworker starts holding on a conversation with you while you are both pissing...its so awkward

What about while your pissing then your boss comes in to take a dump and starts holding a conversation with you? Talk about awkward...you can't just ignore your boss? Can you?

There are so many good looking girls at my former school, Occidental College. I'm sitting here in the library and three consective 9+ chicks just walked by me, one flashed me a smile. Man! I went a year without a girlfriend, and now that I have one I wanna be single again! :evilg:

Archived