stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Use Firefox, I don't know why everyone uses Chrome, Firefox has more addons and is generally a better browser

BTW you referred to SJU in a pm to me, but when I PM you and use the term SJU you don't know who that is :ols: Just odd considering you were the one who coined that term to me.

I always used Firefox and had been one of it's greatest supporters. However, about a year ago, Firefox was having major issues on my computer. Pages would go blank for no reason. If I had multiple tabs open, switching between tabs would cause pages to again go blank. I finally gave up on it and downloaded Chrome. Not saying Chrome is good, but I couldn't use Firefox anymore.

And I used SJU so long ago I had forgot. :ols: I was too lazy to type it out, but it's not a commonly used abbreviation so it didn't occur to me as to what you were talking about. :ols:

coughtheblemishDOTcomcough

Interesting....

You would think famous people would know not to take naked pictures of themselves and put it on their phones by now.

Edited by visionary

May finally have a band together. We'll see how it plays out.
Good luck. I know what it's like, trying to start one right now and it's a tedious process.

:wtf: Amazing there were no serious injuries and only 2 injured in general.

Jayman, you mean here? If so, I couldn't agree more.

I've always wanted to be in a band. If I had more talent, I'd imagine it would be an feasible goal.
Trying to find a keyboardist where I live who wants to play Metal is like trying to find someone in Lousiana who wants to play Black Metal. Very hard task.

Caught before the edit,but yeah. There too as well.

My fault.

But agreed on both counts.

I never thought i could feel an impact like that a few miles away, and only have two injuries.

And that Dallas crash. Wow.

Drinkin a Joose before bed was a terrible idea.

Hokies lost tonight but it's cool we still got Regionals =)

Wtf

Is this baseball or softball

VT used to have some softball standout named Angela somethingorother who beat the USA women's team or something

Whether a beginner,intermediate,or pro. No matter if you're a tourist,hobbyist,or photographer. None of that matters. Just can't take a bad pic if Bryce Canyon.

I have this poster in my room...don't know HOW Escher did it.

esc-e33.jpg

When the lights are out and I'm trying to rest; she haunts my thoughts and dreams. I can't sleep sometimes. This is getting bad.

When the lights are out and I'm trying to rest; she haunts my thoughts and dreams. I can't sleep sometimes. This is getting bad.

Have you tried beating it to get rid of her?

Rotten milk smells like feces.

Go on...

I have this poster in my room...don't know HOW Escher did it.

Seeing that every time I wake up in the morning would make me go insane. I don't know how YOU do it.

Edited by RansomthePasserby

Sorry, fellas, it's not as much a Penthouse Letter as it is more of a "considering using a plugged in radio as a bath toy" thing.

Eh, I'll be fine. Just gets to me some nights.

Sorry, fellas, it's not as much a Penthouse Letter as it is more of a "considering using a plugged in radio as a bath toy" thing.

Eh, I'll be fine. Just gets to me some nights.

Yikes, dude. You might wanna talk to a doctor or something.