Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Folks at the table next to us in the restaurant, just now, talking to each other. One of them was claiming that, supposedly, in Jacksonville, 75% of marriages end in divorce. (As opposed to the national statistic, which is just slightly over half.)

Folks at the table next to us in the restaurant, just now, talking to each other. One of them was claiming that, supposedly, in Jacksonville, 75% of marriages end in divorce. (As opposed to the national statistic, which is just slightly over half.)

You should have asked them for a link

Is it pathetic for a 27 year old to move back in with his parents? I'm ssick of being broke and right now this is seeming like the best option :(

Ain't no shame so long as you are saving up money or paying off debt while living there.

Why not just find a roommate?

Ain't no shame so long as you are saving up money or paying off debt while living there.

Why not just find a roommate?

I live in a tiny studio that is barely big enough for me. Plus I'm way too damn moody for a roommate.

I figure it should only take 3-5 months to save a few grand and just start fresh with a little nest egg.

Stereotypical college guy blasts music I don't care about at late hours when people are trying to sleep.

Dude I hate that ****. The people who live below me moved in during the spring and for like 2 weeks, once they were settled in, blasted their damn stereo for hours at a time. I blasted mine to see how they liked it but they didn't stop. Well I guess enough people complained and I haven't heard **** from them since. I blast my music but I have headphones on.

Archived