stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

With all the random thoughts I put in every other thread I chime in on....why can't I think of one for this one?

If I believe everything I say when I'm saying it, I'm not lying, so long as I never think about it again.

:) Good one.

I never lie, I may forfeit less than truthful information, but I never lie. ;)

They say, it's not cheating on a significant other if you're not nekkid...therefore I never take off my socks

I have to take a ****. This will be my second one today! I'm reading a book about the start of WWI while I do it. It's very relaxing and a peaceful break from the work day.

It's 2:11 on Friday and it looks like I'm going to get stuck late at work. UUGGHHH!!!!! And it's raining!!!!! Actually, that's a good thing. We need the rain.

I had another random thought, but I completely forgot what it was. Sucks to be over 30. :doh:

Oh yeah!! Two things about working in a nursing home:

1) Dementia comes early to you through osmosis.

2) It's great to work at a place where, when you fart, you can blame it on the residents. :silly:

• Like 1

Im proably gonna get banned from this site for saying this but, right now but i actually kind of need the offseason. Like its so weird right now i really dont care for football at all. I am in love with college basketball.

But once football season starts its obviously differnt. Idk maybe i just like college basketball better.Im weird i dunno.

Anyone else have this problem?

My random thoughts all got steamrolled after reading this thread and thinking "WTF is with these people?"

• Like 1

I hate my own fart smell. you need to get a better nose. Try the nosetron 3000.

I'm reminded of a comedy routine I heard. He suggested that someone go to a party and take a **** on the coats, just to see how the people reacted. At some point in the night someone will come into the room and say, "someone took a **** on the coats", and then you just say, "better not be on my coat" and you're in the clear. Then you just watch and observe.

Sorry, it didn't work....

Damn it.