Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I hate my own fart smell. you need to get a better nose. Try the nosetron 3000.

I'm reminded of a comedy routine I heard. He suggested that someone go to a party and take a **** on the coats, just to see how the people reacted. At some point in the night someone will come into the room and say, "someone took a **** on the coats", and then you just say, "better not be on my coat" and you're in the clear. Then you just watch and observe.

"I'd like to to a movie theatre and take a dump in the back then wait until somebody sat in it, because that's funny to me. To hear the squish."

- P. Diddy

With todays mortgage rates, the yield spread premium is actually higher today on a 30 year fixed stated income loan than on the 5 year ARM. This is strange because typically the longer the fixed period, the lower the yield spread usually is at a given rate. Crazy.

How's that for random?

With todays mortgage rates, the yield spread premium is actually higher today on a 30 year fixed stated income loan than on the 5 year ARM. This is strange because typically the longer the fixed period, the lower the yield spread usually is at a given rate. Crazy.

How's that for random?

PB, are you a loan officer? I just started working at a mortgage company and am working my way up to that.

People who live in farms or near the river in South Georgia find a LOT.

My cat (expired March '04) used to smell like wintergreen.

Further proof. :mad:

Every time I bring it up, everyone around me is finding them.

All I find are dirt clods and surprises my golden retriever leaves for me.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic