Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't watch Rudy without wondering why they let a hobbit play football.  I keep expecting Frodo to suddenly appear after taking off his ring and say "It'll be all right Sam, the ringwraiths have gone."

Don't some of you sleep or are you west coast? A lot of late night entries.

I went to bed at 11 last night, but didn't fall asleep until 12ish. Woke up around 5. Alarm set for 5:30.

Umm... It is always that way.

However, I don't sleep. I go to sleep late and wake up early.

How do I know I'm a boss? My girl posted this on Facebook on Saturday night, and I didn't find out about it until today lol

"He is soooo good to me! Where did he come from? I thoroughly enjoy my at home date nights with him I feel like royalty. I'm extremely blessed..."

I see you, boss man! Putting that Crown vic, Southwest swag down on these young ladies. Treat her good, man.

Kick a man while he's down, why don't ya. Douche. :(

Apparently they are going to disclose not only names but the sexual fantasies that their ccustomers said that they are looking for. You might as well pre-empt them and share all here.

I see you, boss man! Putting that Crown vic Yukon, Southwest swag down on these young ladies. Treat her good, man.

lol

Chris Tucker Live on Netflix was pretty funny. I didn't get the feel it was a universal target audience, which is why I feel some said it wasn't funny at all.

There were a couple parts I almost feel out the chair, like the face he made of the cheetah getting smacked on the butt, then his response to loud *** sirens when he gets pulled over, "Alright already, you got me!".

I was on Netflix about three weeks ago... I wanted to watch Rush Hour, wasn't on there. So I was like, man, can I watch anything with Chris Tucker in it? Searched and found nothing...

Then all of a sudden, he had his own stand-up on Netflix. I can't wait to watch that joint for real lol

Apparently they are going to disclose not only names but the sexual fantasies that their ccustomers said that they are looking for. You might as well pre-empt them and share all here.

LOL @ any cheaters who use their real name or contact info.

Silly rabbits, cheating is for pimps

Been catching old 70s football telecasts from You Tube.  Watched Detroit at Atlanta (1977 Week 9) full game in its entirety.  Some of the young'uns should watch them to get a perspective.

Detroit would just run, run, run.  It was apparent they weren't going to deviate from their gameplan. Atlanta ended up winning 17-6.

Sounds like Detroit should have changed the gameplan.

Painfully stubborn.  Atlanta was just as bad.  They scored twice on a fumble recovery and special teams play.  The kicking was atrocious.  The announcers kept referring to Atlanta's punter like he was their only weapon.  They may have been right. :lol:

Painfully stubborn.  Atlanta was just as bad.  They scored twice on a fumble recovery and special teams play.  The kicking was atrocious.  The announcers kept referring to Atlanta's punter like he was their only weapon.  They may have been right. :lol:

How many had severe concussions?

Including the coaching staff?

I hate hackers, but I must tip my hat to the AM hacker. Someone ****ed with the wrong person.

On the other hand, I feel for all the relationships and families that may be ruined. Should have have thought about it though, before they decided to step out

Soulless ****ers.

Yesterday at work I met lady who was in a car accident with a semi truck. She said she flew 20 feet from her car, tore her ankle apart, broke her pelvis in two places, broke all her ribs, and some other stuff. She was in the hospital for 11 months, and barely learned to walk again in February. She had the most gnarly ankle scar I have ever seen. Yet through all that she had an amazing outlook on life, I guess when you going through something that horrific it makes you appreciate every single moment you are alive.

Archived