Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The weather is awesome. Great fruit too. It's the start of pineapple season. They don't have that sour/bitter taste ones in the states do. They taste like caramel. Also, our bananas are short and fat and taste like sweet butter. Some taste lik strawberries, some like plums. Don't get me started on the Carambola (star fruit).

The greatest hangover cure in the world is swimming. I'm too hungover to get there. :ols:

How do the snozberries taste?

He just said the pineapples don't taste like pineapples, bananas don't taste like bananas, why should the snozberries be any different?

Some of our bananas taste like bananas. We have several types. Did you know there are over 27 types of mangos? Every one is delicious. They can give you a rash like poison ivy though.

The pineapples taste like what a pineapple should taste like.

---------- Post added October-31st-2012 at 01:23 PM ----------

Dave, WTF was that post about on FB? :ols:

---------- Post added October-31st-2012 at 01:24 PM ----------

Some of our bananas taste like bananas. We have several types. Did you know there are over 27 types of mangos? Every one is delicious. They can give you a rash like poison ivy though.

The pineapples taste like what a pineapple should taste like.

---------- Post added October-31st-2012 at 01:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added October-31st-2012 at 01:24 PM ----------

Did you see my first comment? "I'm not sure where the word 'dog' came from"

Realized I had some newly minted mothers on my timeline... Didn't want it to become a "Dave you're a horrible person" thread.

Plus I've got dog lovers... Didn't want it to become a "Dave you're a horrible person" thread.

Did you see my first comment? "I'm not sure where the word 'dog' came from"

Realized I had some newly minted mothers on my timeline... Didn't want it to become a "Dave you're a horrible person" thread.

Plus I've got dog lovers... Didn't want it to become a "Dave you're a horrible person" thread.

That you found a puppy or baby on your steps? :ols:

I don't know why you worry. I dn't think anybody would believe it's yours. :D

That you found a puppy or baby on your steps? :ols:

I don't know why you worry. I dn't think anybody would believe it's yours. :D

Originally said "I found a baby dog outside my house this morning. No tags or anything. It's whining like it's hungry. I don't know what to do."

Then first comment said "I'm not sure where the word 'dog' came from"

All statements were typed 100% accurately... Just thought it'd be funny...

I'm sure many people would find it plausible that I could have fathered a baby... I'm not sure what you're talking about... Many women confide in me that I have all the masculine traits of one they would enjoy reproducing with.

Either that or I'm getting "Nice genes" and "Nice jeans" confused...

So my underground dubstep/electronica friend just texted me...apparently GWAR is in town tonight. I don't know too much about them other than the youtube videos.

Could be fun, think I'm gonna check it out with him. I wasn't planning on going out this evening, but it looks like it might end up being a wilid night :ols:

So my underground dubstep/electronica friend just texted me...apparently GWAR is in town tonight. I don't know too much about them other than the youtube videos.

Could be fun, think I'm gonna check it out with him. I wasn't planning on going out this evening, but it looks like it might end up being a wilid night :ols:

Go see gwar. Every time you can. Care not of others and know youve done right. Hail gwar!

Stand close to the stage and keep telling yourself it's just apple juice they are throwing.

Well for only the 2nd time in my adult life,I had a job interview to go to. Answered a lot of questions and I tried to demonstrate the variety of experiences I've had over the years in various jobs with my answers. Best part of the interview was the last question. Short and long term goal. I sat up even straighter,looked them in the eye and said "Short term? I want to work. I just want to work. I'm tired of not working. I like to work. I just want to work." The genuine smiles that elicited was a welcome sight

Well for only the 2nd time in my adult life,I had a job interview to go to. Answered a lot of questions and I tried to demonstrate the variety of experiences I've had over the years in various jobs with my answers. Best part of the interview was the last question. Short and long term goal. I sat up even straighter,looked them in the eye and said "Short term? I want to work. I just want to work. I'm tired of not working. I like to work. I just want to work." The genuine smiles that elicited was a welcome sight

I'm sure you killed it! Best of luck!

Go see gwar. Every time you can. Care not of others and know youve done right. Hail gwar!

welp...i ended up taking off from work, needed the entire day to recover.

Dude, wtf?! They cut obama's head off and he was spewing blood all over the crowd. it was awfully weird, but it was fun. Not exactly my type of crowd, but I just stayed to myself and chilled. My friend is kinda rowdy, he was in the front in the pit LOL. It was quite an experience, I'm glad I went. Had a good time, but I'm not sure I'd see them again LOL.

Not my personal video, but here's somebody's clip from last night's show when they cut obama's head off LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36xqwS-RoOcI

GWAR decapitates and guts everyone. Love going to their shows. Cheap fun! Haven't seen them in a couple of years, I need to make a trip. They used to have a woman that ran around on stage, haven't seen her lately. But, the first time we saw them in concert she took her giant dildo and ejaculated the juice right on my friend. It was hilarious.

Ugh, just threw up in my mouth a little. Gotta love the fanboy media when it comes to the Cowboys.

I've been hearing all week about how the Dallas Cowboys, over the last 11 years, are 3-0 when playing teams that are 7-0. How the hell is that relevant to anything? The Dallas hype machine media will pull any old stat outta their butt if its something positive about Dallas.

Ugh, just threw up in my mouth a little. Gotta love the fanboy media when it comes to the Cowboys.

I've been hearing all week about how the Dallas Cowboys, over the last 11 years, are 3-0 when playing teams that are 7-0. How the hell is that relevant to anything? The Dallas hype machine media will pull any old stat outta their butt if its something positive about Dallas.

Well you might want to get a bucket because it's a strong possibility they might be 4-0 :doh:

Well you might want to get a bucket because it's a strong possibility they might be 4-0 :doh:

I'm with you on that too, unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Atlanta on Sunday, and then the media's slobbery will go into overdrive.

Archived