Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Anyway, I'm out. Gotta make a run for some grub. Which reminds me, Sin. I tried to get one of those pastrami melts from Subway yesterday that you were raving about. When I went to order one, the girl at the counter looked at me like I was talking another language. I don't think she even knew that they were just advertising them on tv lately. I guess this particular Subway wasn't ever offering them. Don't even think I saw any pastrami anywhere. Had to order my usual go-to, the steak and cheese. I really wanted to try the pastrami melt though.:(

You didn't see it on the menu !?!?

I can't believe they wouldn't even have it on the menu, that's one of the best subs that they have. I'm all pastrami'd out now though. I'll probably try that oven roasted chicken this week.

You didn't see it on the menu !?!?

I can't believe they wouldn't even have it on the menu, that's one of the best subs that they have. I'm all pastrami'd out now though. I'll probably try that oven roasted chicken this week.

No, didn't even see it on the menu either. That's why I didn't even bother asking her if they even had pastrami. By her reaction I don't even think this particular Subway ever carried the pastrami melt. By the way, has Subway gotten expensive, or is it just me? Ordered a footlong sub, with chips, large soda, and 3 chocolate chip cookies. Ended up costing me 12 dollars and some change. Could have gotten a large pizza for less than that.

By the way, has Subway gotten expensive, or is it just me? Ordered a footlong sub, with chips, large soda, and 3 chocolate chip cookies. Ended up costing me 12 dollars and some change. Could have gotten a large pizza for less than that.

Hell ****ing yes. I ordered the melt last Friday, with 3-4 toppings, and a chocolate milk, and the **** cost me 10$. It wasn't that I was strapped for cash or anything, but the total cost threw me off guard a little, especially seeing all those stupid "5 Dollar Foot Loooong" commercials (though it may only pretain to certain sandwhiches, on certain days, etc). I could probably get me a Large double quarter pounder from McD's, with a McFlurry, and probably go slightly past that, maybe like $11.02.

And MissU, he could start right away and lead the team to 8+ wins. Look at what Dalton did, you can just throw a rookie in and let him learn. Skelton was also tearing it up despite being rookie

While I agree with you that RG3 could probably lead us to 8+ wins right away, your comparison is not an accurate one. Skelton wasn't a rookie. He started a few games last year. Think he might have even been the QB when they beat Dallas.

It's awesome how every stadium pretty much does the O. The Orioles have influenced the entire country. They are the best.

I seriously hope you are joking. The "O" is totally classless. And no, not every stadium does it. I never heard it in cali at chargers, padres, or 49ers games. The only reason you heard it at this game is bc there are ravens fans in the stands. I guarantee you would not hear the "O" if they were playing anyone else

Archived