• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

You think people with the last name Greenberg originally had the name Goldberg but then it was discovered their name was fake?

What the **** does FTW! mean???????????????

Fletcher to Washington

(People are still excited)

Fletcher to Washington

(People are still excited)

hahahahah...

and where has 33 been at lately? he's kind of beeng MIA.

(and not mike in alexandria)

hahahahah...

and where has 33 been at lately? he's kind of beeng MIA.

(and not mike in alexandria)

I've been so excited about FTW that I've been afraid I wouldn't be able to contain myself from starting new threads about his acquisition.

EDIT: I meant to say:

Good luck with your kid, btw.

After marrying said chick above is the first thing to do knock her up and then try to get the cash??

You need to be sure the cash will be forthcoming before even marrying her. Why would you knock her up? That would only be a drain on the finances you are seeking, plus it would forever tie you to her when you might just want to take the money and run at some point.

You need to be sure the cash will be forthcoming before even marrying her. Why would you knock her up? That would only be a drain on the finances you are seeking, plus it would forever tie you to her when you might just want to take the money and run at some point.

FTW

Why can't I just stay single and enjoy "benefits" with the ex without her wanting us together??

Simple, hit it, than tell her you're not going to sleep with other women but don't want a relationship right now. You can thank me later.

Simple, hit it, than tell her you're not going to sleep with other women but don't want a relationship right now. You can thank me later.

I'd thank you if that worked and if I hadn't already tried it ;)

I'd thank you if that worked and if I hadn't already tried it ;)

Young padawan, you must work on your skills, use the whole "I really care about you but relationships are so formal and make me feel so tied down, we can be exclusively inclusive".

why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?

Pigs on a Wing

Woaaahh o woah o woooah ah ooooh

Sgt. Peper's a deuche

gerfaulickrawr!

chain

of

yaaaaaaaaaaa

yup that was pretty random I guess

people get mad at me whenever I try to play a game with them.

its called "hide and go **** yourself". I hide and you....

nobody ever really wants to play.

Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", "Black Sabbath", "Behind the Wall of Sleep" and "Fairies Wear Boots" are better on The Basement Tapes than the actual studio recordings.