Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dan Snyder's best move. Making the Vengaboys the official band/song of Six Flags back in 1998. Seriously.

What a ****ing turd.

---------- Post added May-14th-2011 at 06:08 AM ----------

LU2yt6wOoK0

What a dumb ****ing piece of **** dumb mother****ing owner we have. What the **** is this ****ing dumbass thinking. No wonder that dumb **** midget ran this team into the ****ing ground. That ****ing piece of **** treats our favorite ****ing team like a ****ing amusement park. ****ing dummy. **** you Dan mother****ing Snyder.

**** him.

:) Thanks.

I hope to one day become the parent that both of mine are still. As tough as things have been sometimes, I'm truly blessed to have my mom and dad. I hope I can honor them by doing for my kids all they've done for me.

Yo, blue. Sup buddy?

Not much. Been chilling in my apartment...waiting for summer courses to begin. I was going to go to the baseball game at the university today, but they were calling for thunderstorms, and since I don't have a car, there's no way I'd be able to make it back to my apartment without being soaking wet/getting struck by lightning if the storm started during the game.

Not much. Been chilling in my apartment...waiting for summer courses to begin. I was going to go to the baseball game at the university today, but they were calling for thunderstorms, and since I don't have a car, there's no way I'd be able to make it back to my apartment without being soaking wet/getting struck by lightning if the storm started during the game.

You're missing the fun!

My roommate got pictures with Tyrod in their caps and gowns....sooo jealous

What was his major?

I was thinking this morning that I kinda wanted to go swing by his ceremony.

EDIT: AHRM, nevermind.

Glad he got his degree, the guy is nothing but class. Fantastic representative for Tech.

College baseball is underrated. Especially with a team like ECU, who generally are pretty decent every year.

What was his major?

I was thinking this morning that I kinda wanted to go swing by his ceremony.

EDIT: AHRM, nevermind.

Glad he got his degree, the guy is nothing but class. Fantastic representative for Tech.

Yeah she said he was really nice when she asked for a picture and apparently his dad jumped in on one haha I was like **** guess I picked the wrong graduation to cause I went to Lane yesterday :(

And she graduated with Terrell Bell, who she was friends with from class. He was right behind her so they were chatting it up.

College baseball is underrated. Especially with a team like ECU, who generally are pretty decent every year.

Love going out to the park. We have a good team this year. I think we'll have a good showing this year in the conference tournament.

Holy ****, could Joe Buck be any more apathetic about his job? Man just hit a home run, and you'd think he was calling minor league checkers.

This is some of the worst coverage of a baseball game I've ever seen. Buck sounds completely bored, they're promoting Paul ****ing Simon's new album (I respect and enjoy Simon's work, but during a baseball game), and they talked to Sarah Silverman in the middle of the game about the Red Sox or something.

This is awful. You suck at baseball, Fox.

I think college baseball is extremely boring. I would rather watch the little league world series 9 times out of ten.

EDIT: And don't get me wrong, I love baseball.

Have you ever attended a game in person? Its pretty fun. Especially when the teams playing are really good (Clemson, South Carolina, ECU) etc.

I agree that watching it on tv is pretty boring. Execept for the CWS. That is fun to watch.

Archived