stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

For as long as I've been living in Maryland I've always been reluctant about Crab cakes

I will give them another chance the next time I try them though, but I haven't had good experiences with them in the past, they were a bit bitter

Do you all like seafood or not

Was looking through another forum's thread and they didn't seem to like seafood. Seafood other than anchovies is fine

I was born in South Fla and I've lived in Maryland since '96, I freaking love seafood, scallops, crab, lobster, fish, mussles, you name it I love it. Calamari's not too good here though, at least not as good as it is in Florida. Theres this Italian place in Miami called Calamari Italian Seafood, where they chop it up and fry it in batter, and they come out like golden onion rings, and they're served with tomato sauce. I do like the crab cakes here.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I DVR'd the "biggest Loser" premiere and watched it tonight and cried like a baby watching it. The stories are so touching, you can't help but hope everyone ties for first place.

I DVR'd the "biggest Loser" premiere and watched it tonight and cried like a baby watching it. The stories are so touching, you can't help but hope everyone ties for first place.

I love the show too, though I missed most of it last night. Though I've never been that big, I can relate to the on-going struggle with weight. And I too root for them all. There are no losers on that show. Anyone, who makes even the smallest lifestyle improvement, wins.

I like seafood if it doesn't have bones in it.

Especially love Calamari.

They had some awesome calamari po-boys at Hymen's in Charleston when I went a while back.

Hymen's? How often did you "pop in" there? :P

Oops, I meant Hyman's.

lol

Anyway I've only been once.

They did have some good cherry cobbler though....

:evilg:

I could make a joke out of this, but it would only come off as tasteless, so I'll just leave it alone.

I think I already broke that seal. And vis pounded it home. Feel free to insert your....own tasteless joke here. :)

I think I already broke that seal. And vis pounded it home. Feel free to insert your....own tasteless joke here. :)

Visionary sort of beat me to it...

Sort of :)

thats one of the guys on the show that does that im pretty sure. it is funny though

Are you sure? It sounded just like him and they said it was really him

I'm pretty sure it wasn't and I didn't even listen

Nigel from the Kornheiser show does the impression all the time

Damn it. I really thought it was him lol

So I was having a ****ty day and a buddy just took me to the shooting range. I now feel a thousand times better. :)

And we're going to the VT hockey game tomorrow...I know we're not really good but I'm fairly excited nonetheless.

So I got to class a little early this afternoon. One of the tables was completely covered in water. This one chick walks in and says, "oh my gosh! That water is still there? My water bottle spilled when I had class in here this morning. I can't believe nobody has cleaned it up yet!" Then she proceeds to just go and sit at a different table. What the ****??

The State Fair opens today!!! wooooooo

I will be living vicariously through you when you bite into that delicous funnel cake and drink that orange flavored cream soda.

My random thought - Insomnia blows, that is all.