Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been utilizing the PS3 joystick on this game called Payday: The Heist. Pretty cool game. Kind of like a cross between Heat, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and Metal Gear in "Alert" mode... pretty sweet.

I will take this time to state that I in no way endorse criminal activity of any kind, and I have the utmost respect for the people in all branches of law enforcement (a career that I still may pursue down the road), but damn, that was fun. Hadn't hopped on the P3 in awhile.

May I have your attention please. This is a very pressing matter, and it is my civic duty to educate you all immediately.

SNOW DOES NOT "STICK!!!!" SNOW LAYS on the ground. Snow is not sticky. It falls to the ground and LAYS there.

Anyone who says "the snow is really sticking" immediately loses ALL credibility with me; no matter how intelligent I thought they were before.

Snow doesn't really "LAY" on the ground either. Not like it has body parts or anything.:pfft: It's just...there.:silly:

Shaun White is a beast

I've watched every X Games ( winter and summer X) for the last 12-13 years. It's just amazing seeing the amount of air he gets on every jump, and he just makes it look effortless. It's insane. No one even comes close.

I was also digging the all black attire with the awesome blacked out helmet/visor. It's funny how 7-8 years ago he was this happy go lucky new kid on the block, to now...

He is the X Games.

I've watched every X Games ( winter and summer X) for the last 12-13 years. It's just amazing seeing the amount of air he gets on every jump, and he just makes it look effortless. It's insane. No one even comes close.

I was also digging the all black attire with the awesome blacked out helmet/visor. It's funny how 7-8 years ago he was this happy go lucky new kid on the block, to now...

He is the X Games.

Yeah the wife and I were talking about that last night. All the other guys look like they are trying so hard with their tricks, whereas Shaun makes it look so effortless. He's just on a completely different level than anyone right now.

Plus to top it off, he gets a 100 on his victory run. He's amazing!

As I'm walking to Union Station for lunch I see 5 guys walking towards me and can hear music blasting. One of the guys was carrying an 80/90's boombox! Haven't seen something like that in ages.

Why do the bums always target me and want a smoke? I see plenty others they can go to, but no, just me.

I like rap BUT....it kills me when rappers rhyme the same word with the same word! Especially that stupid pitbull song when he rhymes Kodak with Kodak. gross

There's a Rick Ross song where I swear the chorus of that song is just the same words over and over again. Pretty sure he rhymes Nike box with Nike box. Really creative there

I hate writing case papers for school and the professors just says read this case and write something. There is no direction and it can only be 2 pages, but can't be just a report of the case. It is also an IT course which is required for the MBA degree. This guy is a little out in left field.

Archived