Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

One of the funniest Redskins moments was when that fan ran onto the field and Rock and Randle El brought him down (I think)

Can't seem to find the image online, it's saved on my other computer

The funniest fan/player encounter has to be " Mad Dog " Mike Curtis clocking some coked out douchebag at a Colts game back in the 60's. The funniest part about it was that the fan was still smiling and laughing after the fact. He was probably so wasted that he didn't even feel anything lol.

NBA on NBC >>> NBA on ABC

So many childhood memories watching NBA on NBC. I had a pin up basketball net and I'd shoot as I was watching.

I had one that you put over the top of your door.

What was that show on Saturday mornings? Summer Sanders and Ahmad Rashad hosted it? NBA Stuff or something like that?

I loved that show. And I loved Summer Sanders.

What was that show on Saturday mornings? Summer Sanders and Ahmad Rashad hosted it? NBA Stuff or something like that?

Brings back so many memories. As soon as that trademark music came on, you knew some **** was about to go down on the court.

My friends are the greatest people on earth.

Thanks, BB. :cheers:

I get little amounts of sleep these days. Eh, it's overrated anyway.

It's Friday. The weekend. Saturday night is alright for fightin'. Let the tempers flare. Will catch the football on NFL Network repeat. Great time of the year.

I'd tell you to hang out with BLTO, but he pulled a fast one it seems. I fell for it. He will pay.

Having a good afternoon? Should I turn the phone on?

Yep, much better, thanks. Just trying to find people in New Zealand named "Jeff." All I can find is a bunch of female power lifters. ;)

Some of them hang out in the Charlotte area.

It's late winter in New Zealand - snow in the higher elevations. Swimming with great whites at the shore though. They live dangerously. But they live quite well too. Put it in drive and let it go. The place to be, you know.

It's late winter in New Zealand - snow in the higher elevations. Swimming with great whites at the shore though.

I'd cut my left arm off with a butter knife to be put in a cage in thrown in the ocean with a few Great Whites. Of course, I'd wait and do the amputation AFTER they reeled me back in. :ols:

I'd cut my left arm off with a butter knife to be put in a cage in thrown in the ocean with a few Great Whites. Of course, I'd wait and do the amputation AFTER they reeled me back in. :ols:

It can be done, but no need to take bigger risks. They understand that stuff. Smooth and easy. Ski in the morning. Swim with no risks in the afternoon. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Summer Sanders back in the day....:cool:

That reminds me of Figure It Out!

Archived