Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

why does caffeine free diet pepsi taste better than Diet pepsi??? Shouldn't it be the other way around? And I invented mixing soda drinks when I was in high school now everyone does it and I don't get any credit. I mixed Dr. Pepper with cherry coke.

why does caffeine free diet pepsi taste better than Diet pepsi??? Shouldn't it be the other way around? And I invented mixing soda drinks when I was in high school now everyone does it and I don't get any credit. I mixed Dr. Pepper with cherry coke.

I always mix sprite with hi-c at places. My favorite is Sprite and Pink Lemonade.

I can't believe what I'm reading, Jumbo is admitting to making an error. Perhaps all those times I was banned was also due to mod error. if so then I demand an apology as well.

Well to take the focus back to me, I am a turribul turribul human bean and of limited competency to boot. The burden such a malign and maladapted entity inflicts upon the innocent and those more worthy is a cosmic injustice. But that's life.

:laugh:

I always mix sprite with hi-c at places. My favorite is Sprite and Pink Lemonade.

never tried sprite and pink lemonade, kind of fruity if you ask me :D

I used to do it a lot with slurpees, until they made the worst flavor possible...coke.

never tried sprite and pink lemonade, kind of fruity if you ask me :D

I used to do it a lot with slurpees, until they made the worst flavor possible...coke.

Hey don't knock it til you try it! I also mix Sprite with Fruit Punch and Orange Hi-C. If a place doesn't have orange soda, sprite and hi-c will do the trick. Sprite and Coke mixed is pretty good too.

Welcome back to the "returnees." :D

They are posters I enjoy, mod stuff aside. :)

Yes, SOW, I need to include you in the same apology made to two other members--the thread was bumped and when the posts were reported neither the reporter nor I noted that fact, and for that there is mucho mea culpa on my end. :(

Obvously, the post itself was actionable and you "got away with one" the first time, but usually when that happens one does not have to worry as we don't go hunting through old posts.

So despite the fact that it was a rule-violating post, you still deserve the apology. The error, as well as your gracious attitude about it, is now included in your user notes. Glad you survived. :)

I appreciate it. I am aware that my Omegle conversation was definitely questionable, at least by the standards here. Now that I'm a legal adult, I'll try to keep myself under a little more control, at least when it comes to Omegle chats.

I've always wondered what my user notes look like. Shining, I hope.

I was also thinking to myself... are those banned from ES banned from the ES tailgate too?

Hey don't knock it til you try it! I also mix Sprite with Fruit Punch and Orange Hi-C. If a place doesn't have orange soda, sprite and hi-c will do the trick. Sprite and Coke mixed is pretty good too.

Sprite and coke?? I've mixed coke and coffee, that was pretty good. Also Redbull and a mike's hard lemonade is good.

yes, I'm bitter.

I have a policy of not letting message board stuff get to me much, fwiw, and recommend the same to everyone. :)

Just fyi---the original version of any post is always saved by the software. This excerpt from yours berfore edit (and it's not the only part)--

If you are a ring of fame member, in good graces, you can call people whatever you want and nobody cares. If you're a fringe member like myself, with not enough of a filter, you have to allow yourself to be insulted.

..is indeed the kind of invalid and problematic comment that can get you in Dutch all over again, so Cap Rich did you a solid. And don't worry, you get credit for the good choice to edit. While I happen to like you as a poster, I can tell you that it would be best for you to spot how your thinking is showing a pattern of incorrect attitude-based viewpoints of a nature that are likely to bring you more trouble down the road. Just trying to help you out here. :)

So I've been working my ass off on a Java project for class over the last week. And I just couldn't get the ****ing thing to work. Well it was supposed to be due today(Wednesday) but the prof gave us an extension until tomorrow. I was planning on turning it in a day late (on Friday) and taking a 10 pt penalty. Well I decided to take a break from studying for my midterms tomorrow and work on it for a bit. Had a breakthrough and now it works great. I love how stuff just works out for the best :D

Archived