Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I went to Paris for the day. Spent about 4.5 hours walking around the L'Ouvre. That museum is immense, almost overwhelming with the amount of exhibits. One would need like 5 days to see everything, seriously. I think the Mona Lisa is overrated, I don't see what the big deal is. But what the hell do I know....nothing. What a beautiful city though. So much culture and things to see, I need to go there for at least a week.

Met a cute American girl on the train ride back. She was like, "I live in LA, and I was like me too, Manhattan Beach, and she was like Redondo Beach my name's Chloe what's yours?". She was real cool....and I did nothing about it :doh: I gotta learn to strike while the iron is hot and ask for numbers. Ah well, another opportunity lost. She could've been my wife.

Miss everyone!(no dork)

Clemson 83 North Carolina 64 :hysterical:

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=7222918#post7222918

Clemson breaks a 10 game losing streak to North Carolina.

North Carolina is making me upset. This is clearly a rebuilding team

Lol Virginia only unbeaten team in conference...still early. Virginia is good though, I was a big fan of that Tony Bennett signing. That guy can coach. UVA beat UAB, NC State, played a lot of teams tough. They're improved

This is my 7 year old sister talking. She saw me typing on here and wants to say something. It is her birthday tomorrow, 1/15, and she will be 8:

My brother's name is Matthew. He's really funny. I love playing monster. I live in Geneva. Bye bye.

:saber::wavetowel:1stplace::dance::handicap::ahhhhh:

:dj:

Archived