Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So today was the day of epic fail...

It started by Mondizzle and myself going to Fair Oaks Mall (fail in itself) to drop off plastic bottle caps at Aveda. The bottle cap thing isn't my idea, it's hers. Apparently Aveda takes bottle caps to be recycled because hard plastic bottle caps aren't recyclable when you throw them in with your regular recycling.

So did I mention how many douchebags populate Fair Oaks Mall? It's like a cornucopia of douchebaggery. Most malls are but Fair Oaks is a prime example.

So anyhow, we make our way through all of the douches to Aveda. It's gone. Boarded up. We went to the mall map to check and make sure we were at the right place. Indeed we were. So Mondizzle has bags of nothing but plastic bottle caps for nothing, I tell her to throw them away so she doesn't look like a 'tard and reluctantly we did. First fail.

Since we had just wasted all of this time driving to Fair Oaks Mall, I figured we'd get some Chick-Fill-A. I had envisioned treating myself to some juicy nuggets and waffle fries. It would be delish. FAIL, Chick-Fill-A is closed on Sunday. Who the **** closes on Sunday?

So, we make our way back to the trusty old map to look at possible fast(ish) food places. I'm also trying to eat slightly better so I don't jump right to Sbarro. We figure that there are two possible places to meet our needs... The Corner Bakery and some Flatbread Cafe type of thing.

We try our luck at the Flatbread Cafe place first. We, once again, wade our way through the douchebags to this place. Closed, boarded up! Pizzeria, right next door. Don't go there because I'm trying to eat well.

So we make our way up to the Corner Bakery, which much to our surprise is SITLL OPEN! Crowded as hell though. Add to the fact that it's crowded is that what store do we find right next door? AVEDA! :doh:

We decide against the Corner Bakery and say **** it. We leave the mall destined for the Bagel Bakery.

The story doesn't end there though...

We get to the Bagel Bakery, hungry as hell. They are open, not busy and everything is just fine... except for the fact that they don't have any bagels! OK, they do have some bagels but not any worth eating. Pumpernickel, spinach and roasted tomato just don't sound appetizing when it comes to bagels.

Mondizzle gets her smoked turkey sandwich on regular old white bread. Go to the Bagel Bakery and walk out with a sandwich we could have made at home. Fail.

So, we walked next door and got some Bagel Bites for myself. Mondizzle ended up putting all of the meat and toppings on a hoagie roll we had here at the house. She left the cheese off of her "remade" sandwich because it looked like ass.

So... my Bagel Bites are ready. Time to eat.

Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest ES. You are always the most wonderful place to vent, like my own little internet psychologist.:)

(hopefully you guys find the same humor in my story as I did experiencing it)

So every 30 seconds I'm being logged out. Anyone else using Mozilla having this problem?

It's been happening to everyone using different browsers to one degree or another. Look up btw,you asked that question twice and didn't know it. ;)

He's an underclassman. Are you aware of the rate of success for underclassmen quarterbacks in the NFL?

I wouldn't be excited...

Anyways does anyone know an underclassman quarterback who has actually done well in the NFL? Most that declare early don't really amount to anything. Vince Young...guess the closest to greatness was Vick who declared early and then kicked a little ass but still before the scandal people said all he could do was run and not throw

Archived