Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nah, I'm too lazy for all of that.

Really not that hard my man but do what you want.

Call me crazy, but I actually somewhat enjoy Lee Corso. He's just pure nonsense entertainment.

It doesn't hurt that he's an FSU homer as well. :)

Oh come on man I expect better from you :ols:

I mean, I guess I'm just tired of his shtick, but I don't have much of a tolerance for things that irritate me.

I just noticed that Gameday will start in Atlanta for the LSU-North Carolina game. Honestly, I have to say I'm surprised. I figured they'd be in Gainesville to see how Florida's first game without Jesus Teblow would go. :doh:

Really though, I think a better option would have been TCU-Oregon State from Jerry World.

Aren't they always in ATL for that game...they put that game on every Saturday night opening night...last year it was VT Alabama, year before that Clemson and Alabama I think.

"Chick Fil A Kickoff Classic" or whatever it's called

They wouldn't go to Jerry World to cover some irrelevant game although they have improved lately in visiting lesser-known programs, they even visited Air Force Veteran's Day Weekend...and a few years ago they were at some Division II school lol

PS: LSU is going to get dominated lol...I know the ACC sucks but UNC is damn good

PPS: Lee Corso rewls...I don't know why there's hate, that guy is hilarious. At first he angered me greatly but then he's there just for comedic purposes, him and his big mascot head dancing around.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND

Good broadcaster although as I said before there is nearly no broadcaster or media personality I will criticize

I hate

Mark May

Lou Holtz

I think that's it

Aren't they always in ATL for that game...they put that game on every Saturday night

"Chick Fil A Kickoff Classic" or whatever it's called

They wouldn't go to Jerry World to cover some irrelevant game although they have improved lately in visiting lesser-known programs, they even visited Air Force Veteran's Day Weekend...and a few years ago they were at some Division II school lol

PS: LSU is going to get dominated lol...I know the ACC sucks but UNC is damn good

Please, I hate LSU but the SEC is gonna kick some ACC ass. They should go to Lubbock for SMU-Texas Tech. :D

Oh come on man I expect better from you :ols:

I mean, I guess I'm just tired of his shtick, but I don't have much of a tolerance for things that irritate me.

What can I say? His shtick is good filler before the games start. The only times I really watch Game Day is if I'm drinking and it's on in the background. I'm in the middle of beer pong and hear that "not so fast my friend!" and I know things are about to get serious.

He's a staple of college football at this point.

Plus, he and Kirk Herbstreit were two of the only major media guys who defended FSU last season when they were kicking Bobby Bowden out the door. Everyone else was painting FSU as a bunch of jerks, but Corso and Kirk (especially Kirk) tried to tell the real story to the public.

I just noticed that Gameday will start in Atlanta for the LSU-North Carolina game. Honestly, I have to say I'm surprised. I figured they'd be in Gainesville to see how Florida's first game without Jesus Teblow would go. :doh:

Really though, I think a better option would have been TCU-Oregon State from Jerry World.

LSU/UNC?

Great. I'll go ahead now and guess that the final score of that game will be 9 to 7.

I'd actually be interested to hear what the over/under is, once that comes out.

My boyfriend LOVES sweet tea vodka....he mixes it with lemonade to make John Dalys. He hasn't tried the Jeremiah Weed, but for under $10 he buys the Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka. I think Firefly is the original brand, and it's a little more expensive.

Ok, cool. I'm gonna have to try some of this stuff sometime. Only problem is, they have a few different flavors. Not sure which one to buy. And its too expensive to buy all of 'em.

Don't get me started on ESPN hotties. I have Erin Andrews, Dana Jacobson, and Coleen Dominguez in my top 3, with Rescia Canidate and Michelle Tafoya getting honorable mention.

Dana Jacobson? lol...Dude you have very poor taste in women. None of those women are hot, save for Andrews. Canidate isn't too bad. But she has to be one of the phoniest people on ESPN. Can't stand listening to her interview someone. Ugh.

Quan Sturdivant is probably going to be suspended for this game. He's one of their top defensive players. Not good. LSU probably beats them 21-10, or something like that. UNC's QB is absolutely TERRIBLE.

Thank God that soccer stuff is over :point2sky

I hear ya.:cool:

9-7 is not necessarily bad

Everyone keeps complaining when the games are too low-scoring, everyone wants to see 45-38 or some abnormally high score

I say I don't care if two defensive teams play

I don't mind defensive battles at all.

I do mind it though when the games are low scoring because both offenses are completely inept and are matched up against each others great defenses, which is how this game will likely be.

what's wrong with jim rome? I think he's great. But then again, I'm a Brock Lesnar fan. I think I like arrogant ****s :)

Nothing is wrong with Jim Rome. He is on vacation now so a bunch of cool people are subbing in such as Petros and Money yesterday and the Sklar Brothers tomorrow.

Jim Rome just posted this on his Twitter:

I have no idea how that's supposed to be read.

Jim Rome mentions often on his radio show how often he A) goes on vacation and B) goes to Montana

Good place

Ok, cool. I'm gonna have to try some of this stuff sometime. Only problem is, they have a few different flavors. Not sure which one to buy. And its too expensive to buy all of 'em.

Dana Jacobson? lol...Dude you have very poor taste in women. None of those women are hot, save for Andrews. Canidate isn't too bad. But she has to be one of the phoniest people on ESPN. Can't stand listening to her interview someone. Ugh.

Quan Sturdivant is probably going to be suspended for this game. He's one of their top defensive players. Not good. LSU probably beats them 21-10, or something like that. UNC's QB is absolutely TERRIBLE.

I hear ya.:cool:

Lol Yates sucks

They used to have Paulus' brother Mike Paulus playing QB after Yates got hurt 2 seasons ago :ols:

Archived