Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Awesome! Awesome movie.

Did you see Quarantine? If not, watch it as soon as yesterday.

I haven't...I wanted to, but some really good friends of mine told me it was incredibly stupid and cheesy and that they laughed through the whole thing.

Edit: also watched The Unborn last night.....wasn't impressed.

I haven't...I wanted to, but some really good friends of mine told me it was incredibly stupid and cheesy and that they laughed through the whole thing.

Edit: also watched The Unborn last night.....wasn't impressed.

Quarantine was really good. I didn't think it was cheesy at all. In the beginning it dragged a bit but the movie def gets better.

The Unborn was completely disappointing.

LMAO at FOX crying because other networks did not blow up this stupid story like they did.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/07/major-news-outlets-largely-ignore-van-jones-controversy/

You're a good poster but the first page of this thread said no politics :silly:

Anyways I feel kind of misinformed about the Redskins now that I missed the last 2 preseason games. When I last saw them Daniel was lighting **** up and then 2 weeks later he gone. At least we kept Mason that guy is damn good

2 or 3 more days till NFL FOOTBALL BEGINS **** I can't even count no more ****ing jet lag

I lost my wallet :mad:

To make matters worse, I have no money on me, and my gas tank is almost empty. I need to drive across town and go to the bar that I think I left my wallet at. I am not sure what to do. Maybe the gas dude can give me credit? I can always try to borrow money from my shady roomates downstairs I guess.

I also really need to have funds at my disposal, because I need to make some very important transactions today.

Real bad start to the day.

*edit* I found it! What it was doing under my bed I will never know. I could've swore I looked there before. Good day today indeed!

Archived