Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I find it amusing that I was not invited to our company's BBQ. I guess nearly five years of service doesn't really amount to much in some people's eyes.

Who needs an invite to a company picnic ? That just seems odd to begin with.

How many other dudes on ES have one of the better players in NCAA basketball's BlackBerry Messenger?

:no:

That's what I thought....just me. :silly:

I guess you would be have to be into guys to know this code ? Because plenty of women have the best players in the NCAA in their phones...And I know plenty of athletes, we never have talked about any types of berries.

I just watched John McCain on Conan and each time I hear him talk one on one, to anyone, my respect grows for him. A true great American he is.

I trashed the guy during last years campaign but I've realized he's not so bad. Really like how he stood up for Obama at that town hall last week.

I think Palin was skewing my opinion of him.

I trashed the guy during last years campaign but I've realized he's not so bad. Really like how he stood up for Obama at that town hall last week.

I think Palin was skewing my opinion of him.

I think the media and your peers were skewing your opinion of him. You just folded to peer pressure TJ. Voted for him just to fit in. But it's ok, we all forgive you.

Who needs an invite to a company picnic ? That just seems odd to begin with.

I guess you would be have to be into guys to know this code ? Because plenty of women have the best players in the NCAA in their phones...And I know plenty of athletes, we never have talked about any types of berries.

You are by FAR the Eyore of ES.... :doh:

Dear Orioles,

We are coming to Baltimore tomorrow. I beg of you, please don't hinder our chances at the playoffs. Just bend over and let us take care of business, leave the city, and you can go about the rest of your season. We are in a tight race and would appreciate the Ws.

yours truly,

the Texas Rangers

yeah that's weird. Are you talking about dudes? Or girls? If it's dudes, that's just gay. If it's girls, that isn't saying much.

Archived