Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Angelie Jolie : hottie or head case?

Thanos

She is a freak. After the whole blood vile thing with Billy Bob and the making out with her brother and announcing that she was .."so in love with my brother right now," at the Oscars several years ago, I've been completely turned off by her. Plus, there is something really weird about her jaw and her lips.

Jennifer Aniston is hot as hell. Brad Pitt is an idiot.

Shes friggin nuts, and not really all that hot, sure she got a smoking body but thats not anything special anymore, and jennifer aniston is way way hotter

edit

this is all that really needs to be said

She is a freak. After the whole blood vile thing with Billy Bob and the making out with her brother and announcing that she was .."so in love with my brother right now," at the Oscars several years ago, I've been completely turned off by her. Plus, there is something really weird about her jaw and her lips.

Plus, Aniston seems like a genuinely nice, down to earth person.

Plus, Aniston seems like a genuinely nice, down to earth person.

Aniston didn't take long to get over Brad Pitt, almost as soon as Pitt and Aniston borke up she moved in with Vince Vaugn.

Secondly I don't know why everyone thinks that Jennifer Aniston is the hottest thing since sliced bread. She is not. Angelina Jolie is better looking albeit insane. But Halle Berry is by far the hottest woman in hollywood

Aniston didn't take long to get over Brad Pitt, almost as soon as Pitt and Aniston borke up she moved in with Vince Vaugn.

Secondly I don't know why everyone thinks that Jennifer Aniston is the hottest thing since sliced bread. She is not. Angelina Jolie is better looking albeit insane. But Halle Berry is by far the hottest woman in hollywood

Actually, it was over a year. And i'll take Aniston over Jolie anyday.

Aniston vs. Berry - guess its whoever gets there first.

You wanna' talk head case? Halle Berry takes the cake.

She and Jennifer both had pretty good nose jobs, though.

Archived