Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Angelie Jolie : hottie or head case?

Thanos

Angelina Jolie's lips are gross. They're so huge and billowy, you can see the individual wrinkles, or in this case, ravines. It's not hot and chances are she would look normal and hot had she not mutalated herself with collegin, or Botox or whatever the hell she takes.

I dunno she has had those lips for a while, back to the Gia and Hackers days

She is a freak. After the whole blood vile thing with Billy Bob and the making out with her brother and announcing that she was .."so in love with my brother right now," at the Oscars several years ago, I've been completely turned off by her. Plus, there is something really weird about her jaw and her lips.

Jennifer Aniston is hot as hell. Brad Pitt is an idiot.

You make "being a freak" sound like a bad thing.

Anniston is the one you marry.

Jolie is the one you (cough).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aniston is too skinny for my tastes...I need some meat on them bones! Jolie has curves, which are always nice, but she is definitely a wack-job. Anyone who wears a vial of their husband's blood around their neck is effing pyscho.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aniston is too skinny for my tastes...I need some meat on them bones! Jolie has curves, which are always nice, but she is definitely a wack-job. Anyone who wears a vial of their husband's blood around their neck is effing pyscho.

Dude, looks like she's got some meat to me:

jennifer5.jpg

edit: ok, lets try that as a link: http://www.celebrities.pl/jennifer_aniston/jennifer5.jpg

edit 2: or not, you're just going to have to trust me on this one. try google images

Any man that wouldn't bang Jolie like a screen door in a hurricane needs to turn in their Man Club cards immediately.

That biaocth couldn't win at a dog show. I've turned down way better looking stuff than that. You'd be surprised at how often I'm doing an estimate on the beach ($2,000,000 homes) and the woman ( some guys trophy wife) is wearing a bikini with the grin that says "this is yours if you want it". I just smile, comment that they look like they work out, I'm married and add a thousand or two to the estimate. ;)

That biaocth couldn't win at a dog show. I've turned down way better looking stuff than that. You'd be surprised at how often I'm doing an estimate on the beach ($2,000,000 homes) and the woman ( some guys trophy wife) is wearing a bikini with the grin that says "this is yours if you want it". I just smile, comment that they look like they work out, I'm married and add a thousand or two to the estimate. ;)

:rolleyes:

j/k

You guys have pretty low standards if you think Anniston is hot. She is rather homely and comes across as attractive because she has the money to get the help (including surgery) necessary to pull off an attractive look and stay in shape. But hot or beautiful she is not. And her high maintenance, high strung, therapy addicted personality is fairly well known.

I think Pitt left her for one reason - after over 7 years together she continued to put her career ahead of his desire to have children. Now that's her right not to have kids but if he wants to be a father then that's a dealbreaker for most men. If you refuse to have a child by the man you love then don't be surprised when he leaves you for a woman who clearly has become a loving mother.

Jolie may have been wild and insecure in her younger days but I think it's pretty clear she left that all behind when she became a mother some years ago. Her humanitarian work is admirable and certainly preferable to Anniston's Valley Girl self-centered do-nothing existence.

As a woman I very much admire Jolie and I have found nothing interesting or admirable about Anniston. And for those who have heard Jolie she is very bright and reportedly works hard to educate herself about the issues she has chosen to work on. I feel almost embarassed to be commenting on the hottiness of other women and I realize that everyone's taste is different and valid to themselves but how can anyone think that Anniston can even hold a candle to Jolie - Jolie's face is breathtaking. And those lips have been huge since she was a little girl - lips I'm sure she was ridiculed for at the time.

Pitt is smart. He desperately wanted a family and more meaning to his life and he got both. Good for him.

Dude, looks like she's got some meat to me:

jennifer5.jpg

edit: ok, lets try that as a link: http://www.celebrities.pl/jennifer_aniston/jennifer5.jpg

edit 2: or not, you're just going to have to trust me on this one. try google images

Actually, yeah, I think she's put on some weight for some movie roles...but she's still pretty skinny for my tastes. She is drop-dead georgeous though...

we have a winner.

you guys are fools for saying that the walking microphone stand is hotter than angelina.

you're knocking her lips? it takes ZERO imagination to come up with more than one way to use those puppies.

:laugh: Hell yeah

But in my opinion they both could use a few chesseburgers.

Archived