Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Frustrating Skin....SHAR

powerANDgut

After reading some threads on the softest, toughest, best and worst skins players. It got me thinking of the most frustrating. The ones that you can't believe are on the team in the first place. The ones who continually screw up on a game by game.....or play by play basis

Mine would definetly have to be Shar Pourdanesh with Albert Connel a close second. Does anyone remember just how bad he was. He spent time at every line position except center and he was truly awful at every one. I felt truly sypmathetic for our QBs when he was the LT. He was a turnstile. He was one of those players that you just watched to see what he would do wrong next. He was truly overmatched against every player that lined up across from him

Champ. He'd be in a great position, jump perfectly, the ball would settle into his hands. Then, his gutless, heartless core would repel any opportunity for a big play and the ball would bounce away. The announcers would comment about him being a shut-down corner, and you'd be sitting there thinking how an incompletion is just not as good as an interception. Then, on the next play, he'd be burned like a briquet.

From the 2005 season roster, Walt Harris is frustrating at times when he gives up the 30+ yard pass. Especially in the first Tampa game with Galloway. I mean, my god.
exactly what i was thinking....lol i get so scared watching him play and them throwing to his side...i sit there and pray that ST is somewhere around to help him out

I have three nominees for this, first the kicking game in between Conway and Hall, I mean everytime the Skins brought the FG unit on I cringed. How do you miss two extra points in one game? Ask Mr. Heppner. The sad thing is the skins would have finished 11-5 in 2000, if they had a decent kicker. Second would be Gus Frerotte, it doesn't matter what Gus does with the rest of his career, his lone NFL highlight will be running head long into a wall at Fedex field, I mean what was he thinking? Finally 50/50 Gardner would make a beautiful deep reception that would pump everyone up, then he would drop a staggeringly easy catch the next play.

Westbrook gets my vote. All the talent in the world, but the brain power of a two year old.

Anyone remember him slamming his helmet down vs the Giants?

The only thing he ever did right was beat the snot out of Stephen Davis

By far my most Disappointing Redskin would be Norv Turner.

How many Qbs did he bring in here that had success after they left?

How many players abused him?

How many close games did he lose?

And he was a COWBOY....

This won't be popular but Tre' Johnson used to drive me crazy because of his tendency to get hurt every year. It was maddening to have a player of his caliber out all the time. Please understand that I thought he was a phenomenal lineman, but it is devastating to a team when you lose a player with his kind of potential year in and year out. You can't get a replacement to give you anything near what you lose when a guy like Tre' was hits the IR......

From the 2005 season roster, Walt Harris is frustrating at times when he gives up the 30+ yard pass. Especially in the first Tampa game with Galloway. I mean, my god.

but without him we would have done what? - been in even worse shape when Springs and Rogers were hurt.

Archived