Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you babysit this beast for a week?

KingGibbs

My wife fell in love with a 4mo old little pit girl and we signed the adoption papers yesterday. We found Geico/Travelers will not renew our policy because of the dog (they ban something like 9 breeds, including huskies and just added mastiffs). Called Allstate, only dog prohibtion is with dogs with a prior history (not breed specific, dog specific) and actually saved about 300.00 a year for the same level of coverage we had with travelers. :)

Sweet. :applause:

:laugh: What cracks me up about those small breeds such as a ****zu is they have no fear when it comes to the big dogs. I'll walk my Lab around the neighbor and these small yapping dogs act like they are possessed. :laugh:

even funnier is that the filter doesn't like ****zu.

That's an awesome looking dog! I'd love to have one. Of course if I got every dog I'd love to have my house would be overrun. My wife really wants a Newfoundland, so I think that's the next addition. The house is pretty full now with a Choc Lab and a Border Collie, but I think we can squeeze in a Newfoundland ;)

I have a 5 year old Mastiff female right now(about 175lbs). She is without a doubt the sweetest dog I have ever owned. Great personality, great with kids. She doesn't care at all about you petting her or anything, she just wants to be in the same room with you.

And she only drools when she is eating or drinking.

I have a 5 year old Mastiff female right now(about 175lbs). She is without a doubt the sweetest dog I have ever owned. Great personality, great with kids. She doesn't care at all about you petting her or anything, she just wants to be in the same room with you.

And she only drools when she is eating or drinking.

It amazes me how gentle they are. But, when I was walking the Mastif and my Lab (or were they walking me?) and someone was walking towards us on the same side of the street, they would literally have that oh **** look and go to the other side or just turn the opposite way. :laugh:

It amazes me how gentle they are. But, when I was walking the Mastif and my Lab (or were they walking me?) and someone was walking towards us on the same side of the street, they would literally have that oh **** look and go to the other side or just turn the opposite way. :laugh:

Oh I know. Some people are just intimidated by big dogs. Abby (that's mine's name) wouldn't hurt a fly but people still are really leary around her if they don't know her. Don't tell anybody, but she is actually scared of little dogs.

Archived