Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

give a stupid answer, ask a stupid question thread again

unsonny

Clearly when you're funny.

If you've got a pointer/retriever mix, what does it do when you throw a stick?

Turn in cirlces five or six times, lay down, and explode.

If you're doing 80 on an interstate and a cop comes up from behind you and pulls you over, should you get a ticket?

Turn in cirlces five or six times, lay down, and explode.

If you're doing 80 on an interstate and a cop comes up from behind you and pulls you over, should you get a ticket?

No, pee in a beer bottle and let him drink it.

If you fart in a movie theatre, and you're on a first date and get blamed by the people behind you, should you blame your date?

No, pee in a beer bottle and let him drink it.

If you fart in a movie theatre, and you're on a first date and get blamed by the people behind you, should you blame your date?

No. You should sneak your dog in and blame him. Best friends are good like that.

Terrorists kidnap you and with a gun to your head force you to swear off one of these things forever. What do you pick, and why?

Beer

Extremeskins

Masturbation

No. You should sneak your dog in and blame him. Best friends are good like that.

Terrorists kidnap you and with a gun to your head force you to swear off one of these things forever. What do you pick, and why?

Beer

Extremeskins

Masturbation

Heh...I love my Extremeskins, but come on...beer and Masturbation??

:paranoid:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, **** it. I can get drunk off wine!! :laugh:

--------------

Why do light-bulbs always burn out at nighttime, when you need them?

Heh...I love my Extremeskins, but come on...beer and Masturbation??

:paranoid:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, **** it. I can get drunk off wine!! :laugh:

--------------

Why do light-bulbs always burn out at nighttime, when you need them?

Maybe because you only turn them on when you need them. :doh: (You and I both need to go to sleep.)

Is it possible to start a thread upon which Sarge and chomerics would agree?

Maybe because you only turn them on when you need them. :doh: (You and I both need to go to sleep.)

Is it possible to start a thread upon which Sarge and chomerics would agree?

Yes...but the universe would implode on itself and we'd get the reverse big-bang.

Why are you making fun of my stupid question in a stupid question thread? ;)

Yes...but the universe would implode on itself and we'd get the reverse big-bang.

Why are you making fun of my stupid question in a stupid question thread? ;)

Because I'm stuck at work, having put in 22 of the last 29 hours, still have three hours to go, and have slept about five hours since 10 a.m. Saturday morning. (It's 4:00 a.m. on Monday here now.) Thank God for ES! That's the only thing that makes my weekends tolerable. Well, that and being off from 7 a.m. Monday morning to 3 p.m. Friday afternoon every week. ;) Still, I'm pretty "tuckin' fired."

(jrock, no answering this one)

What is a munumunukunukunu apua'a?

Because I'm stuck at work, having put in 22 of the last 29 hours, still have three hours to go, and have slept about five hours since 10 a.m. Saturday morning. (It's 4:00 a.m. on Monday here now.) Thank God for ES! That's the only thing that makes my weekends tolerable. Well, that and being off from 7 a.m. Monday morning to 3 p.m. Friday afternoon every week. ;) Still, I'm pretty "tuckin' fired."

(jrock, no answering this one)

What is a munumunukunukunu apua'a?

Humuhumunukunuku apua'a, bro! ;)

A zebra covered in blood.

Why is my right foot slightly bigger than my left foot?

The same reason your right hand is bigger than your left hand... it must be in the water! :whoknows:

Why are American English words like 'color', 'favorite', 'savor', etc, missing the letter 'u'?

Is it because Americans are so self-centered?

The same reason your right hand is bigger than your left hand... it must be in the water! :whoknows:

Why are American English words like 'color', 'favorite', 'savor', etc, missing the letter 'u'?

Is it because Americans are so self-centered?

Because this nation was founded by the Puritans, and everyone knows that the "U" is the mark of the devil. That is also why University of Miami football players are always getting into trouble.

Could God nuke a burrito so hot, that He Himself could not eat it?

Because this nation was founded by the Puritans, and everyone knows that the "U" is the mark of the devil. That is also why University of Miami football players are always getting into trouble.

Could God nuke a burrito so hot, that He Himself could not eat it?

Doubtful because he forgot to pay the the 'lectric bill :silly:

Do you ever wonder if really dumb people get the full effect of alphabet soup?

Archived