Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

give a stupid answer, ask a stupid question thread again

unsonny

Your foot is lucky, but only after you cut it off and the new owner puts a chain on it.

How come old pictures have negatives instead of positives?

Because most of the time the way you look in the past is NEGATIVE!! :laugh:

(For the record, the axiom is: "Beer before liquor, always sicker; liquor before beer, in the clear :)).

Why is ESPN the only 24/7 sports network out there? Isn't that a monopoly?

it is flowing by space

If you can stand on the shoulders of a giant you can see further then a giant, what would happen if the giant is standing on your shoulders?

He could see further than me.

If Fred Flintstone knew that large order of ribs was going to tip over his car, why did he order them after every episode?

He could see further than me.

If Fred Flintstone knew that large order of ribs was going to tip over his car, why did he order them after every episode?

He's a rib addict. Ribs mattered more to him than his car.

If you knew you were about to speak your last words on Earth, what would they be and who would they be to?

He's a rib addict. Ribs mattered more to him than his car.

If you knew you were about to speak your last words on Earth, what would they be and who would they be to?

I would say to my girl...

TO was a good Redskins :laugh: :laugh:

If John Jacob Jingerhigmer Schimt is the same name as mine, do we share the same SSN#?

I would say to my girl...

TO was a good Redskins :laugh: :laugh:

If John Jacob Jingerhigmer Schimt is the same name as mine, do we share the same SSN#?

Yes - but only in Bizarro world, and his is tattooed on his arm.

Why are trees made of wood?

becase wood dose not burn easily

If the world is round how come it is filled with so many squares? If you know what I mean.

cuz squares make the pegs that dont fit, all the better

How can I have any pudding if I didnt eat my meat? (that doesnt sound right - WTF)

In a Volcano DUH :D

Whose Dumb and whose Dumber?(between Carrey and Daniels of course)

Well, for a second at the end of the movie you think Carrey is Dumb and Daniels is Dumber, because Carrey goes to stop the bus full of bikini models. Then he directs them in the right way to the town, officially making him Dumber.

Why the **** do they make "sweat-proof" suntan lotion that is not sweat-proof??? :mad:

Well, for a second at the end of the movie you think Carrey is Dumb and Daniels is Dumber, because Carrey goes to stop the bus full of bikini models. Then he directs them in the right way to the town, officially making him Dumber

I agree he's dumber...I had different reasoning though. When he's reading the newspaper he couldn't read the word "the" :laugh:

Well, for a second at the end of the movie you think Carrey is Dumb and Daniels is Dumber, because Carrey goes to stop the bus full of bikini models. Then he directs them in the right way to the town, officially making him Dumber.

Why the **** do they make "sweat-proof" suntan lotion that is not sweat-proof??? :mad:

They make sweat proof lotion so when you play volley ball you will be drier then Peter King's Scalp,

What if OJ Simpsons Glove did fit? (This should be good)

They make sweat proof lotion so when you play volley ball you will be drier then Peter King's Scalp,

What if OJ Simpsons Glove did fit? (This should be good)

He'd still be guilty - he'd still be free.

If Donald Duck doesn't wear pants, how come he wraps a towel around himself when he gets out of the shower?

He'd still be guilty - he'd still be free.

If Donald Duck doesn't wear pants, how come he wraps a towel around himself when he gets out of the shower?

you really shouldnt be looking through his window dude but anyway the answer is - you know how our wenises gets smaller when they get wet (or cold) well ducks "that can talk", their's gets BIGGER and Donald Duck is shy

When people that are left handed open doors, do they get in their own ways when they try to walk through?

Archived