Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

give a stupid answer, ask a stupid question thread again

unsonny

Ask honorary_hog. He's from West Virginia.

How does blonde hair make women more gullible and stupid?

Hey! That's ****ed up! Besides, I'm a transplant...:nana:

Anyway...

Did you know in Maryland it is actually legal to marry your second cousin? In West Virginia it's not. You tell me which state is bassackwards. :)

They'd assume the guy was looking for a different kind of service, and politely direct him to the nearest brothel.

People say Peyton Manning is this generation's Dan Marino (can't win the big one). Bill Cowher has been to five AFC championship games and now two Super Bowls. If he loses this one, is he this generation's Dan Reeves or Marv Levy?

Nope because he has a moustache!

If a ram is a sheep and a donkey is an ass, then why is a ram in the ass a goose?

Nope because he has a moustache!

If a ram is a sheep and a donkey is an ass, then why is a ram in the ass a goose?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's great...But um, in Englad, it's a guy named Roger. ;)

If you need 10 yards for a first down, why so great about getting "the whole nine yards?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's great...But um, in Englad, it's a guy named Roger. ;)

If you need 10 yards for a first down, why so great about getting "the whole nine yards?"

Beats me.. have you noticed when a team needs 5 or whatever number of yards for the first they pass the ball atleast 2 or 3 yards shorter than the marker.

Why aren't french fries and popcorn considered vegetables when they're just cooked potatoes and corn?

Beats me.. have you noticed when a team needs 5 or whatever number of yards for the first they pass the ball atleast 2 or 3 yards shorter than the marker.

Why aren't french fries and popcorn considered vegetables when they're just cooked potatoes and corn?

Because they taste good.

If a fish is on a boat, does he get seasick or airsick?

I think that depends on the gender of both fish and bicycle.

Why do I only have trouble finding my lighter when I need it?

:laugh:

Because lighters can sense when you need them and hence disappear.

Why do fat women wear tank tops that let their belly hang out when you can't even see the belly button ring under so much flab?

I think that depends on the gender of both fish and bicycle.

Why do I only have trouble finding my lighter when I need it?

Because it is always in the LAST place you look.

Little babies use shampoos that don't sting the eyes. Now that's understandable since they're babies and don't know to prevent the shampoo from entering the eyes. However, once we grow up, we stop using that shampoo and start using one that does sting the eyes. WHY ? Why do we, as adults deserve to have stinging eyes ? Why not use the no-tear formula for every shampoo ?

If a blind man is screaming "did you see that?", what do you say to him?
Hey buddy, how do you know if your done wiping?
Little babies use shampoos that don't sting the eyes. Now that's understandable since they're babies and don't know to prevent the shampoo from entering the eyes. However, once we grow up, we stop using that shampoo and start using one that does sting the eyes. WHY ? Why do we, as adults deserve to have stinging eyes ? Why not use the no-tear formula for every shampoo ?
because you shouldn't be a baby and cry about it.

How come when I add stuff to my burger it costs extra but its not any cheaper to take stuff off?

Hey buddy, how do you know if your done wiping?

because you shouldn't be a baby and cry about it.

How come when I add stuff to my burger it costs extra but its not any cheaper to take stuff off?

The effort of changing the order counters the reduced price of the ingredients.

Why can't I ever feel full after eating Chinese food?

The effort of changing the order counters the reduced price of the ingredients.

Why can't I ever feel full after eating Chinese food?

Well you are eating cat and dog when you eat Siamese food. My dog can just eat and eat and never get full.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he naked or homeless?

Well you are eating cat and dog when you eat Siamese food. My dog can just eat and eat and never get full.

A turtle without a shell is dead.

How do we know a horse is a zebra without stripes?? What if a zebra is a horse with stripes!

Yes.

I can ask this because I live in WV. If a husband and wife in WV get a divorce, are they still legally brother and sister? :doh:

A turtle without a shell is dead.

How do we know a horse is a zebra without stripes?? What if a zebra is a horse with stripes!

Honestly jrock, I taught my 3-year old the word "horsey." I figured it was easier than, "Look honey, there's a zebra without stripes!" :laugh:

Of course.

If a brother disowns his sister, are they still married?

Well, what I did was shoot 'er, and then I went out in the back yerd an' dug me a hole...I mean...nevermind. ;)

Stealing from your sig: If the Golden Rule applies in all cases, "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." Does that give me the right to grope any hot chick as I see fit?

Well, what I did was shoot 'er, and then I went out in the back yerd an' dug me a hole...I mean...nevermind. ;)

Stealing from your sig: If the Golden Rule applies in all cases, "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." Does that give me the right to grope any hot chick as I see fit?

You're really supposed to obey the spirit of the rules over the letter, but who am I to stop your fun? I wouldn't want you to stop mine.

How can flammable and inflammable possibly mean the same thing?

Yes. And post the story :silly:

If a toad fish is a fish, what does that make a toad that swims?

You're really supposed to obey the spirit of the rules over the letter, but who am I to stop your fun? I wouldn't want you to stop mine.

How can flammable and inflammable possibly mean the same thing?

Light yourself on fire in an inflammable jacket and there's your answer.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop if the tootsie roll pop is buried in cement?

Archived