Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mods and Redskins.com..Edited

Blondie

I've been pretty open since I've started hanging out here in exprssing my gratitude for what this site offers, and how much I respect the effort that it takes to make this the flagship fan site it truly has become. This team has been important in my life for over forty years and this site truly serves that team well and proud. As I've already said in several threads since the end of the game, what a great year it has been for this Redksins fan.

Blondie really did say it best. I've taken my own opportunities along the way to offer appreciation to a number of the mods, founders, and various contributors to the forum. I, too, have told "my story" as a Redskin fan and have often found myself posting in a much more committed and involved fashion than I would have ever imagined.

And it has been such fun. Not just because of the truly excellent season we have shared, but also because of the pleasure I find in exchanging ideas, feelings, and laughs, with so many of the extreme-ly cool personalities I've enountered on extremeskins.

And those exchanges have greatly assisted in expanding my understanding, knowledge, and enjoyment of this team, this game, and certainly of this community, and so often in such an entertaining manner. The access I have here, on the other side of the country, to the Washigton Redskins is more than I could have hoped.

So once again, and definitely not for the last time, my thanks to all concerned and I love the Redskins! I have no intention of going anywhere during the off-season and am looking forward to pouring over all the possiblities and exciting prospects with all you boys and girls.

Dang Jumbo, that brought a tear to my eye. :applause:

No. Wait. That's not a tear......it's a rain drop. Yes, it's STILL raining out here!

(In all sincerity, that was well stated and does indeed reflect my feelings about this place as well. I'm glad you posted it cause I don't like to type that much. ;))

I feel entirely comfortable speaking for all the staff here. We've always said it, and its as true now as it was 3 years ago - YOU GUYS make this site what it is. Whats always made this place special is the quality of the members, not the staff.

Thanks for the kind words.

And you ain't seen nothing yet!

I feel entirely comfortable speaking for all the staff here. We've always said it, and its as true now as it was 3 years ago - YOU GUYS make this site what it is. Whats always made this place special is the quality of the members, not the staff.

Thanks for the kind words.

And you ain't seen nothing yet!

:applause: I have a good feeling we see it this next season though ;)

I am also an infrequent poster (except for Blondie's numbered posts before the game... it's too tempting to pass up), but I cherish the users on this board that hold good discourse in the highest regard.

You folks have definitely made this a safe haven to come to, in good times or bad, for the lowly Redskins fan - especially those trapped outside of our realm of influence (i.e. : Orlando, Kansas, or any other such place where 'Skins news might be scarce).

Thank you kindly for your consideration, and I look forward to reading/discussing info on the dynasty that we have created this year in the coming months.

HAIL! We have exorcised our demons! The future... is wide open

I know I'm not the most well-liked poster on this site, but I still feel at home here. This is the best site on the internet, bar none, with the best staff.

I echo Pete and Blondie's sentiments...the mods here are the best. Thanks for everything...you really set the bar for a "team" website. Keep up the great work!

I To Enjoy This Site Blondie Said It All

Im From Celina And I Enjoy This Very Much Thanks To You Guys I Dont Have To Go Espn. For That I Thanks All You Perhaps Some Day Il Run Into You All And Have A Beer With You

Hail To Redskins

Hail To Joe G Gregg W

Hail To Dan S

Hail To All The Redskins Fans

Blondie said it best, and I too want to echo her sentiments. And also thank you too Blondie for game threads, post count threads, and also for always jumping right in with a :nono: when someone steps out of line.

I use to survive on the Washington Post :doh: , washington Times :doh: and Redskin.com,ESPN.and NFL.com. So to finally find Extremeskins in May of 2005 was a blessing, too bad it took me so long. I already posted the following on the game thread, but think it belongs here also.

Well, I think the season was a blast, from 6-10 to 10-6, from 1-5 in the division to 5-1, from being swept by Dallas and the Eagles to sweeping them both. How could you NOT of had a blast. I got to go to 2 exciting games down here in Tampa, the regular season game in November that NFL Total access called the best game of the season, and a PLAYOFF game.

redskin56 and I threw a tailgate together for the November game at Al Lopez Park and we met a lot of Florida Redskin fans and a few from up North. We slapped another tailgate together for the playoff game at Al Lopez again, and that place was off the hook, I could not believe how many of you fans from up North made the trip down, I met some fantastic fans and made some new friends through Extremeskins this year, and I appreciate it VERY much.

I hope to see some of you next year down here in Tampa, Same place Al Lopez park, I'm thinking they'll make that a prime night time game. I hope so anyway especially if it early in the season. as I would rather go after the sun goes down.

Also a couple of us are going to try to make it up North for a home game, and of course we're thinking Dallas :D .

So again I just want to say I had a BLAST, so thank you Redskins, Joe Gibbs, Redskin.com and especially Extremeskins for this forum to meet all these fantastic people. :cheers: :party: :peaceout:

Thanks for helping this transplanted fan feel like he had 50 yard line seats all season long. Not only do we have the best fans in the world, but we also have a group of mods that are equally as fanatical about sharing the behind-the-scenes experience of a hard-working football team with it's fans.

Though I've only met Tarhog thus far (Panthers preseason game), I look forward to thanking you all in person sometime in the near future.

Hail, hail!!!

Kudos to our staff indeed. The effort and coverage of all things B&G shot to an all-time high this season and I know those guys worked very hard in addition to what they have to do as people who have work/family/personal lives as well. Thanks so much.

:applause: :notworthy

I agree with everything said above... thanks a lot for all that you do and hopefully we can continue to have the best board in sports.....

i love this place and i will still be here probably everyday even in the offseason... thanks for the season and heres to more great playoff runs......

Thank you mods and members! You have all made this a remarkable year for me!

Great thread Blondie I agree with everything you stated!

DH, less cheerleaders and more football player butts would make it even better for me and Blondie. :laugh:

What's wrong with you people ... you're making it sound like something's OVER here.

It ain't.

We're only like a few weeks from FREE AGENCY, for heaven's sake.

And like 3 months from the DRAFT.

What is this, a group hug before heading off to the "offseason?"

No such thing, brothers and sisters. Not here.

We need to decide if Jason Campbell heads into camp allowed to compete with Mark for the starters job, or if Mark is the presumptive starter going in.

We need to decide if LaVar's gonna take the huge paycut he'll need to if he wants to stay.

We need to find us a #2 WR.

We need to decide which pass rushing DE's to target in FA and the draft.

So enough sniffing and burbling. Let's get back to doing what we DO around here.

Sheesh. :)

Archived