Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mods and Redskins.com..Edited

Blondie

What a great year. I think too many people expected too much of Joe Gibbs return....10-6 after 6-10. That's quite an accomplishment.

It does remind me of a quote by Mac Davis in the Movie North Dallas Forty, although I'll alter it a bit...................

"Man, we had them worried in Seattle!!!"

:applause: Looking forward to next year already.

Hey all you Redskins Fans!

I hate that the season is over for us BUT.......I would like to take a minute and first thank Joe Gibbs for returning the glory back to DC. For 11 years we have been the bottom team of NFC East. This year we managed to kick Dallas's butt twice..beat Philly and give quite a few teams a new reflection on the Redskins of 2005 and make the playoffs....I was a little disappointed on Saturday against the Seahawks but you know what? I am DAMN proud of the Redskins and I am so excited for next year. I heard that in the 3rd year of a new coach is when a team explodes. Well Skins I am ready for next year. Thank you players for all the thrills and chills that you have provided for us to watch each week.....Thank you Greg Williams for the awesome defense and thanks to all the other coaches and personnel of the team....

Forever a Redskin fan for life......:helmet:

Hail to the Redskins!!!! :logo:

Great thread, Blondie.

I too would like to thank the whole staff here at ES.

You guys did one he11 of a job with the merging into Redskins.com.

I have enjoyed all the great team access we got this year.

Incredible job!!!!!!

I have been with ES from almost the very begining and have seen the ups and downs though the years and I still love this place and all the great people I have met and tailgated with too.

Here's to another great year at ES. :cheers:

You know, I've been on this site since 2002 -. I didn't post much but visited nearly every day. Through all the bad and ugly, I remained faithful. I wore my Champ jersey until he left the team, I wore the LaVar jersey and this year, I tried so hard to find a Taylor jersey (I love that guy's energy and enthusiasm...spit aside. That would be my counsel to him, by-the-way: spit to the side).

The fever is back, as so many on this site agree. Joe Gibbs brought back hard work, character, loyalty and team work...and it is paying off.

We see the team coming together like family and their selfish concerns have been set aside. They now look after each other instead of themselves (many only came here to grab as much money as they could out of Snyder's pocket). Gibbs often had a bunch folks thought of as 'no names' and he made them great. He did it again this year with quite a few - Samuels, Washington, Marshall, etc. Thank you, Coach Gibbs!

To you all here at ES - I may not post much, but I'm always here. And I will be a loyal fan next year, too.

PS...I agree with Blondie, the cheeleader pix can be placed in a more appropriate location. Don't you mods know how many of us women are on this thing?!

httr.

Thank you guys so much. This is the greatest Redskins site ever. I couldn't make it thru the day at work without you guys. Keep up the hardwork and here's to another great season in 2006.

From me to the skins..."Thank you for an awsome season". This has been one of the best seasons in football since I have been alive. I am also thankful to be a part of this site!!!!:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Thanks mods for all of the time and effort you have put into this message board. I am so happy to be a member of Extremeskins.com. You all truely make this the best message board on the World Wide Web. Thank you again.

To the Redskins Organization: Nothing I can possibly write would be able to express my gratitude for the year you have given us. Thanks and we'll do it again next year!!!

I live in Detroit and have been a skins fan my whole life. The wife and I were wearing our jerseys the whole game on Saturday, Mine a jacoby jersey, she happens to be a buffalo fan so I bought her a redskins Bruce smith jersey!!

I thought it was an excellent season and I cant wait till next year!!!!!!!

Mods you have done a stellar job! With the alliance with the team, there was a legitimate fear of a swarm of people posting nonsense, useless and even evil posts; very little of this occured.

It comes in waves :). But, we're going to fight against it even more in the coming months.

Archived