Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mods and Redskins.com..Edited

Blondie

I can not say THANK YOU enough for what you have given us this season.

Each of you gave of yourself during each game and during the week to provide us with access to the team that we would not get anywhere else.

Blade, Tarhog, Art.........the pictures and blogs about the games have kept me sane here in Dallas. The interviews in the locker room.....to be able to hear the players voices.......their emotion. So much more telling than words printed on a page. I even enjoy Art's blogs! :laugh: ;)

Art and Om.........each and every week, I look forward to your words that take me to a place no other Skins fan can take me. The player and coach interviews are more than anyone could imagine.

TK and Die Hard........thank you for the pics.........well........all except ALL OF THE CHEERLEADER pics. ;) Thank you also for all of the work you do here during the games.....keeping us in line. I know sometimes it takes every last bit of strength you have!!

Iheartskins........congratulations on becoming part of this greatness this year.

I love knowing all of you. I appreciate you allowing me to be part of this great site.

Thank you for a GREAT SEASON OF REDSKINS FOOTBALL EXTREMESKINS STYLE!

Henry.......the cool voice of reason........thank you for keeping this site in line....and the rift raft out.

Blondie

**Edited.........I forgot the most important people. THANK YOU to each of your families. I know most of you have new babies or very little children. I know your families sacrifice because you spend time here or on the road. They must recognize your strengths and your love of the Redskins and of this site. It takes very special people to give their husbands and fathers to their children to all of us.Thank you very much.

I think this is a good time to thank the staff of ES for the outstanding game coverage they have given this comunity throughout the season. The interviews, photos, and chats have made this the best season ever for this Geographically challanged fan, and no doubt many others too.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:cheers:

:applause: Bravo!!!! Thank you Joe Gibbs for turning a turd into a force again in the NFL. Thank you Xstremeskins for making a site for us fans to really enjoy this season.

This has been awesome the way we fault all year and even got this far. I cant wait till next season and the Playoffs at our house!!!! :cheers:

I'd like to second everything Blondie said. I'm a local Redskins fan. I found Extremeskins just before the season started. But I'm a long-time fan.

It's been such a joy to be here. (And Blondie.. it was great meeting you last week after the Tampa Game out at Redskins Park).

I will be around in the offseason. We have the draft. We have minicamp. We have training camp....

How long is it til preseason... it's only 6 months....

You guys will help me get through some stuff in the offseason.... including surgery I am having next month.

Thank you staff at Extremeskins. I am hoping that some of the videos I am sending Tarhog will help enhance even more everyone's enjoyment of the Redskins, past and present.

HTTR.

Thanks Blondie.

I want to thank a few people too:

(1) To the long-time members who continue to stick around despite "change" :) It's been a helluva ride huh? 2005 year was a pinnacle year for a lot of reasons. Many of us have been together for over 5 years now... and it's great to have been able to share this season with you.

(2) To the new members (the "good" ones) :) Becoming part of a community is a process... that's well worth the reward. As more new people come aboard, we only increase the odds of getting some great contributors on here. It's the way it's been since Day 1. Stick around during the offseason... and get to know the people more intimately. You might just make some good friends... with some good connections :)

(3) To the ExtremeSkins Staff. We typically love each other... and at times we hate each other :laugh: But we made it through year 1 of this process. We made some great strides... and we'll continue to make more in the coming months. Keep up the great work.

(4) To the Washington Redskins coaching staff. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart... for everything. ExtremeSkins has been waiting for a winning season for over 5 years.... because we knew it would be like this. And it was everything we hoped for. Thank you.

(5) To Dan Snyder and the Redskins front office/administration. Thank you for the opportunity and investment you've made into ExtremeSkins and Redskins fans. It's encouraging to see for so many reasons.

EXCELLENT THREAD . The ES staff is amazing . Its funny how both of us live in Fl . But seriously , ES.com makes my day . Its so hard not to be able to see local coverage and that kind of stuff. This site gives me information on breaking news, updates , rumors , and media news. The pictures from the games are amazing. Makes you feel like your watching it. I am very thankful to be a member of this site. The ES staff shows how the Redskins have the best fans in the world . HAIL TO THE REDSKINS , HAIL TO RAY BROWN , HAIL TO THE CHARACTER OF OUR TEAM AND HAIL TO THE EXTREME SKINS STAFF.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy

Forgive me lil lady, A very special Thank You to ExstremeSkins, and all the Mods to ever make this happen. This is my first year here and there couldnt of been a better year to join.

Got to talk to the team, see many pics and stand beside the best fans and sport website on this earth!!! To ExstremeSkins :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

I can not say THANK YOU enough for what you have given us this season.

Each of you gave of yourself during each game and during the week to provide us with access to the team that we would not get anywhere else.

Blade, Tarhog, Art.........the pictures and blogs about the games have kept me sane here in Dallas. The interviews in the locker room.....to be able to hear the players voices.......their emotion. So much more telling than words printed on a page. I even enjoy Art's blogs! :laugh: ;)

Art and Om.........each and every week, I look forward to your words that take me to a place no other Skins fan can take me. The player and coach interviews are more than anyone could imagine.

TK and Die Hard........thank you for the pics.........well........all except ALL OF THE CHEERLEADER pics. ;) Thank you also for all of the work you do here during the games.....keeping us in line. I know sometimes it takes every last bit of strength you have!!

Iheartskins........congratulations on becoming part of this greatness this year.

I love knowing all of you. I appreciate you allowing me to be part of this great site.

Thank you for a GREAT SEASON OF REDSKINS FOOTBALL EXTREMESKINS STYLE!

Blondie

What Blondie said...except that part about the cheerleader pics:) You guys are the best. :cheers:

Thanks Blondie.

I want to thank a few people too:

(2) To the new members (the "good" ones) :) Becoming part of a community is a process... that's well worth the reward. As more new people come aboard, we only increase the odds of getting some great contributors on here. It's the way it's been since Day 1. Stick around during the offseason... and get to know the people more intimately. You might just make some good friends... with some good connections :)

DH...

I guess I would quality as a new member, though I am far from a new fan. Thank to you and your staff.. this is a great place... and rather than repeat it here.. if you're interested.. here's my story:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2113783#post2113783

HTTR!

I nevfer thought that this was to be our season, but I have faith in Coach Gibbs and his staff to provide this team with the depth that we didnt have this year, most teams take about five years to develop to the point where the skins are now, next year we will win the NFC East and finish with a 14 and 2 or 15 and 1 record, thanx to the the ES crew for the forum, it is very hard here in australia to get any news of the skins or the NFL, I look forward to increasing my knowledge of the game thru this forum and hopefully developing some friendships with the people who love the skins like I do. heres to a good offseason, (mine only lasts about 100 days as the Australian Football League starts soon), the team I follow wears brown and gold, by the way, so thanks to all and see you all soon

I've been pretty open since I've started hanging out here in exprssing my gratitude for what this site offers, and how much I respect the effort that it takes to make this the flagship fan site it truly has become. This team has been important in my life for over forty years and this site truly serves that team well and proud. As I've already said in several threads since the end of the game, what a great year it has been for this Redksins fan.

Blondie really did say it best. I've taken my own opportunities along the way to offer appreciation to a number of the mods, founders, and various contributors to the forum. I, too, have told "my story" as a Redskin fan and have often found myself posting in a much more committed and involved fashion than I would have ever imagined.

And it has been such fun. Not just because of the truly excellent season we have shared, but also because of the pleasure I find in exchanging ideas, feelings, and laughs, with so many of the extreme-ly cool personalities I've enountered on extremeskins.

And those exchanges have greatly assisted in expanding my understanding, knowledge, and enjoyment of this team, this game, and certainly of this community, and so often in such an entertaining manner. The access I have here, on the other side of the country, to the Washigton Redskins is more than I could have hoped.

So once again, and definitely not for the last time, my thanks to all concerned and I love the Redskins! I have no intention of going anywhere during the off-season and am looking forward to pouring over all the possiblities and exciting prospects with all you boys and girls.

Archived