Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mods and Redskins.com..Edited

Blondie

Thank you for this. I was born in '90 and never saw a season like this one for this team. I can barely remember 99 cuz i was 9. When im older i will tell my young skins fans about this season as the franchise turnaround! 5 in a row to the playoffs. Awesome.:cheers::applause:

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

:helmet:

For me, personally, not only was it great seeing the Skins back in the playoffs, it was great meeting all the ExtremeSkins folks for the first time. From Huly to Pez, to Canadce to Blonde, to Halter to MissU28, it was a real blast and I will now officially add a visit to the ExtremeSkins Tailgate before going into the Tailgate Club. Thank you all and Hail to the Redskins!

I just want to say to you guys sorry about the miss on that no joke thread rule and sorry to any one who didn't think it funny, and thanks for being nice and having a sense of humor to the Mods.

<-----Guess I had this comming didn't I? :laugh:

I'm sorry so Joe!!!!!!!!!! I am a dishonor! :anon:

Archived