Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mods and Redskins.com..Edited

Blondie

All though my time here is just starting, I am thankful to have a unity with everyone here. Thanks to all who make it possible for me to talk, laugh, and express my views on these boards. Like the Pres said "its not over!" We have a lot in the offseason to keep us yapping it up here :silly:

Its a great ride and I dont want it to end :cheers: !

GO REDSKINS!

Thanks, Blondie, for starting this thread.

To all of those responsible for keeping this site running...CHEERS!!!

To say this has been an exciting season is definitely an understatement. We've followed a fantastic season, complete with the re-emergence of well deserved respect for Gibbs (I'd like to say that I believed along). We can only expect great things for the near future of this organization and ES will be right there throughout each mini-drama.

It's quite clear how dedicated the ES mods and owners are. You've each demonstrated remarkable dedication to bringing unprecedented access to the ES community...all for the affordable price of our thoughts as contribution. All I can say is Thank You. I've felt throughout the season that I've had a leg up on Skins related info and could confidently read between the lines in some of the mainstream media Skins news. I've learned about media agendas and I've learned about the strength of our community in ensuring that real news CAN be presented in it's unfiltered state.

Redskins fans are lucky to have an outlet like ES and we're hopeful that this site can continue well into the future. Believe me when I tell you that I'm a much more knowledgeable fan because of this site than I could've hoped to be without ES. Whether it's a down year or we're in the playoff hunt, I'll be here to chat and browse with the rest of you.

HTTR

It's difficult to add anything that won't merely sound redundant but thank you all for helping make this a truly special season for me. The site is phenomenal, and my wife and I are close enough to "computer nerds" to appreciate all that it takes to make this work, not just the tech (although I do honestly enjoy the setup here) but the constant monitoring of it all, the editing and moderating that keep it from running away, the outstanding input (I HAVE TO mention Art~ your writing has been absolutely fantastic), and all the behind the scenes scurrying around that makes it possible. I actually laughed out loud at Om's post because I was sitting here thinking the same thing, nothing's over. I am simply grateful to all, the team and staff, their front office, the ES crew and all the fabulous fans I have met here this season. I hope we get some opportunity to express our gratitude some day beyond mere words on a screen.

Blondie said it best. Thanks for a great season. Look forward to a great one next season. I will certainly stick around to get to know everyone much better. There is a great group of fantastic fans on this site. We are lucky to have such a great forum to be able to discuss issue's about the team and the game we all love so much.

Thank you!!!

What's wrong with you people ... you're making it sound like something's OVER here.

It ain't.

I ain't going anywhere....

But yeah... got caught up in all the emotion of the playoff run, etc...

But yes... there's stuff we gotta do..

So bring on the 2006 Football Season...

I can not say THANK YOU enough for what you have given us this season.

Each of you gave of yourself during each game and during the week to provide us with access to the team that we would not get anywhere else.

Blade, Tarhog, Art.........the pictures and blogs about the games have kept me sane here in Dallas. The interviews in the locker room.....to be able to hear the players voices.......their emotion. So much more telling than words printed on a page. I even enjoy Art's blogs! :laugh: ;)

Art and Om.........each and every week, I look forward to your words that take me to a place no other Skins fan can take me. The player and coach interviews are more than anyone could imagine.

TK and Die Hard........thank you for the pics.........well........all except ALL OF THE CHEERLEADER pics. ;) Thank you also for all of the work you do here during the games.....keeping us in line. I know sometimes it takes every last bit of strength you have!!

Iheartskins........congratulations on becoming part of this greatness this year.

I love knowing all of you. I appreciate you allowing me to be part of this great site.

Thank you for a GREAT SEASON OF REDSKINS FOOTBALL EXTREMESKINS STYLE!

Henry.......the cool voice of reason........thank you for keeping this site in line....and the rift raft out.

Blondie

**Edited.........I forgot the most important people. THANK YOU to each of your families. I know most of you have new babies or very little children. I know your families sacrifice because you spend time here or on the road. They must recognize your strengths and your love of the Redskins and of this site. It takes very special people to give their husbands and fathers to their children to all of us.Thank you very much.

Blondie, Your words echo every thought that has been swirling around my feeble brain. Thanks for letting us be a part of your thoughts.

burnsbestpost.jpg

DH, less cheerleaders and more football player butts would make it even better for me and Blondie.

Huly, add me to that list my sister! :D

I only began posting recently, but have lurked here for years, this is the best NFL fan board anywhere! I know it must take a lot of time to run this, though I'm sure it is a labor of love, it still is work.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :notworthy

The future is now and it looks bright :point2sky

Redskins & Racing, aka Sheila

What's wrong with you people ... you're making it sound like something's OVER here.

It ain't.

We're only like a few weeks from FREE AGENCY, for heaven's sake.

And like 3 months from the DRAFT.

What is this, a group hug before heading off to the "offseason?"

No such thing, brothers and sisters. Not here.

We need to decide if Jason Campbell heads into camp allowed to compete with Mark for the starters job, or if Mark is the presumptive starter going in.

We need to decide if LaVar's gonna take the huge paycut he'll need to if he wants to stay.

We need to find us a #2 WR.

We need to decide which pass rushing DE's to target in FA and the draft.

So enough sniffing and burbling. Let's get back to doing what we DO around here.

Sheesh. :)

Oh hush.

Just sit back and let us thank you.........OK?

Sheesh.

;)

Blondie

Thanks guys. I'm sure you sacrifice a lot for us and your own love of the Redskins as each of us do, and it is well appreciated on my end.

Here's to a great offseason, and even better regular season and playoffs next year.

((docsandy))

Thank you for sharing your personal story, it was beautiful. I love the fact that you played HTTR at your wedding, too cool. Your positive attitude is a lot like Coach Gibbs, and it is inspiring!

~Sheila

Thanks. It took me a long time to "achieve" that positive attitude.. before meeting him.. I lived and died with the Redskins... his life.. and death.. put things into way better perspective. I still LIVE with the Redskins. But I also know there can always be a better day coming. And this year was better than I even dreamed.

(And OM... I agree with Blondie.. just let us thank you for heaven's sake... before we have to get back to the business at hand). ;)

Id also like to lend my thanks to the mods and all the good contributors of this site,has been a real pleasure to not only receive information on the redskins,but the league itself.This has been by far the best site i ever seen as far as contribution and hands on attention,amazing site with amazing..as someone earlier mentioned,this indeed is the super bowl champions of internet fan appreciation.Not only has this site increased my awareness of football in general,but expanded my scope of how truely great our fan base is (always knew it)..and i read alot of this site being better in the old days (influx of bad seeds?),man i cant wait for the future...wait its off season so yes i am,regardless its football with indepth and crazy analysis all year round,and i likes it.

What a great and true thread. Thanks Blondie.

THANK YOU MODS, HELPERS, AND ALL REDSKIN FANS FOR BRINGING US AS CLOSE AS WE COULD GET TO OUR BELOVED REDSKINS!!

I am eternally grateful for the day I joined this site. Life is so much more animated and intriguing now that I am apart of this awesome site.

You guys are awesome!! God bless you all.

georgiaredskin

I'd like to congratulate the people who set up the board and the people who maintain it for putting together the best fan website in the country. I've been a part of the community almost a year ago (I got hooked on Bang's cartoons!), and so I've had a chance to observe your preseason expectations and angst, and follow you through the season, including ** ahem ** your 4th week continuation of undefeat at Seahawk expense. (And yes, I came back on line after that game was over!)

All that to say congratulations on a remarkable year. And thanks to the mods and the powers that be for allowing me to be a part of it. It's one thing to say you welcome fans of other teams, and it's another thing to actually do it. I have enjoyed being here, and hope to continue being a productive member into the future. And if you beat us in next year's playoffs, I'll STILL be here!

Frankly, I don't think the mods here are all that great. I think they're a bunch of guys with inferiority complexes who excercise their "power" by shutting down good threads for no apparent reason. And I still don't understand why Danny boy allows fans in the press box with working media. I mean, I like the Redskins, can I sit the press box? Oh well, at least there are other Skins sites out there. I'm not stuck with just this one....

I am sooooo completely kidding. The inside coverage Art, TK, Om, Tarhog, iheartskins, Die Hard, et al provide is completely unparalleled. Your photographic storytelling on a game by game basis (and the hot cheerleader shots) have been simply amazing.

Without disrespecting anyone else, I have to say that Om is simply one of the best writers I've ever had the privilege of reading. Your column about the "Gibbsian Moment" gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. You sir, are a genius.

We are truly blessed to have such dedicated and talented people running the show here. I am truly grateful for your efforts, and proud to be a member of this great community. Thank you all.

:cheers:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I'd just like to echo everyones sentiments in thanking the owners, operators and mods of this site, as well as all the quality members of this site. I look forward to an interesting offseason.

This has been the best year in many years!!!

It has been a rough go of it being a Skins fan down here in Cowcrap country!!

And, I can only see it getting better next year. The coverage the Redskins allowed us this year and the exceptional job you guys did taking advantage of the opportunity has been unprecidented. THANK YOU VERRRY MUCH!!!!

You guys truly do ROCK!!!

Hail To The Redskins!!

Next stop SuperBowl XLI!!!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Archived