Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you need a pick me up for this weekend...

justme

Excellent article!!! The quote I liked the best was," Successful football is not won with talent. It is won with relationships of men." That right there is why we weren't successful with Snyder buying all these big name has-beens. Gibbs comes back and we all know he loves character and cohesiveness. In his second year, look what he has done for us!

Great article!

My favorite paragraph:

"That was also the same game when the 'Skins were running out the clock and ran the same play (50 Gut) nine times in a row. After the second or third play, Grimm and Bostic decided to have some fun and tell Cowboys lineman Randy White that the play was coming. And they kept running it, anyway. By the fifth or sixth time, Warren (pulling on the play) was coming over to block White, but a frustrated White was ignoring the running back and simply trying to level Warren every time. "Everyone in the huddle was laughing," said Warren. "I was the only one who wasn't having too much fun." "

So how does this compare to spitting:

One Colts player even taped thumbtacks to his fingers, then clawed holes into Grimm's arms for an entire quarter before the 'Skins realized what was going on. Grimm kept dabbing the blood off his arms and saying, "Man, this guy has long fingernails!

The NFL has become way to wussy now. Look at the good ole days, the days of Jack Lambert, the days wehere players would literally try and knock your head off on every single play. Now you can't do anything without a penalty.

This is why I say Sean Taylor is a throw back player. He only has one speed and unfortunately that works against him sometimes. But the way he attacks an opposing player is just awesome to watch. Our defense has sorely missed an intimadator the past few years and I am go glad we found a unique specimen like Taylor!

I laughed so hard I almost cried trying to picture looking back at Riggo, laid out on the floor, pants down and peeing straight into the air on himself. If Gibbs can tame him and the likes of Manley long enough to win it all, then#'s 56 and 21 are a piece of cake!

Archived