Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor penalty/ejection merger

tkpckfan

total bull s*** every tampa fan knows it too

I'm surprised you'd post that this late. It's not bs. Sean Taylor deserved the penalty. The only question is whether or not the Bucs player did as well.

PUNCHED?

You have to be KIDDING me.

Pittman took an open hand swipe at Taylor.

Sorry, but have you ever played football? Punching someone's helmet with a closed fist is asking to break your hand. That open-hand slap is as close as you'll see, and just about any ref will call that every time.

DColes.......now that was a good one. I tell ya what, come over to my place next week, you can watch the Bucs with me.

So that is what you are reduced to? Being a Yuckaneer fan?

Also, no thanks to the invite to your house, I don't like clowns or Texans for that matter.

I saw no spit. In any event if there was spit the flag should have flown when ST spit, not when he got hit. Maybe Pittman knocked the spit out of him and ST was penalized but an ignorant ref. Was that the same one that signaled TB ball eary on??

i can honestly say i did not see any spit at all. those of you saying "you cant see spit from 30 feet away blah blah" the replay wasnt QUITE that far away. in fact if you think about it, you can see players spitting on the ground all the time. It just seems to me that most of you are jumping on the bandwagon. id like some proof of him spitting, otherwise i say its a bad call.

well i just don't understand how pitman or w/e can just stand there without wiping his face if he was spit on and why he didn't even twitch his head a little bit after being spit on.....i've been spit on before and my first reactions are to wipe my face and move my head back or w/e

plus.....when ur jawing....ur screaming and talking with a lot of emotions meaning SPIT IS GONNA COME FLYING OUT.....

If he indeed did spit on him then whatever he gets....he deserves!! Shouldn't have even put himself in that position. It was a huge stop on 3rd down and we had a chance to swing the momentum and he thinks he has to jaw. I really like ST, but you gotta use your head.

You can't spit through a regular facemask, much less Sean's with the visor. Seriously, I try spitting all the time with my helmet on during football season, and unless you have impeccable aim, you can't spit through a facemask/visor.

In the end, even if he did spit the other player should have been equally flagged for retaliation.

Archived