Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor penalty/ejection merger

tkpckfan

Punctuation can be your friend. So can capitalization in the appropriate places.

Normally I wouldn't mention little errors such as that, but since you bring the topic up...

Very true, but as I was pointing out that to bring something like that out to begin with is bad enough, Sean Taylor is one hell of a safety I will agree whole-heartedly BUT I still think that spitting on another player is uncalled for and there is no room for it in this game...

And for those of you that want to know why some Cowboys fans are here I say this to you: I personally am here to talk football and to root on the NFC East in the playoffs, but on that same respect I find it very childish to spit on someone.

Call me a troll, I don't care but I was here after the last Cowboys/Skins game and I started a thread to say congrats to the better team that day, so don't get me started on this troll **** :cheers: :2cents:

I have TIVO as well, and I didn't see any spit.

I'm sure the Redskins AND the NFL will scrutinize the tape. But if there was any spit, it was incidental, at best. I think a suspension would be a little excessive - they already had to lose him for most of the second half.

Whatever the result is, I think Taylor needs to grow up and cool off. I like that he plays with intensity, but losing your composure in a critical game like that can really hurt the team.

Maybe he didn't spit at all. Maybe he totally got jobbed. I don't know. Unfortunately, his reputation doesn't really help him out much in this case.

I also watched the play in HDTV and saw no spitting. I also didn't even see Pittman turn his head or blink or react prior to swinging? If there was any spitting, that was the most unusual reaction by Pittman I can imagine.

Taylor better not be suspended for next game.

Okay he spit on his face....

If thats the case(which seems like it is)thats some crap.

It's still gay to eject him though because Pittman punched him.

Look, I hope Taylor doesn't get suspended or anything and I hope that he has a hell of a game for us next week, but your acting like he shouldn't have been yanked for spitting...(if he in fact did spit).

If one player spits on another player, the least thing that should happen to him is to be ejected. That is a sorry, cowardly way to express yourself as a man. I saw Romanowski do that sorry a$$ sh** and I lost all respect for the chump.

If Taylor did in fact do what the officials said he did, all I can really do is chalk it up to being young, dumb and full of ***. Hail.

All season long he's behaved really well, I find it hard to believe that he would blow it at the biggest possible time.

I, like others, saw no spit on an HD tv. I also agree with a lot of other people that it was a strange reaction by Pittman, no flnch, no wiping of the face, nothing.

Well, we won despite this. I'll be pissed if he misses the Seattle game though.

Look, I hope Taylor doesn't get suspended or anything and I hope that he has a hell of a game for us next week, but your acting like he shouldn't have been yanked for spitting...(if he in fact did spit).

If one player spits on another player, the least thing that should happen to him is to be ejected. That is a sorry, cowardly way to express yourself as a man. I saw Romanowski do that sorry a$$ sh** and I lost all respect for the chump.

If Taylor did in fact do what the officials said he did, all I can really do is chalk it up to being young, dumb and full of ***. Hail.

I think he means the punishments wern't equal. Pittman has no consequences for taking a swing at Taylor (where the rules state a swing = ejection, no if ands or buts). So if Taylor got ejected, Pittman should also have been ejected with offsetting penalties.

Archived