Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor penalty/ejection merger

tkpckfan

This league has the worst ref i jhave ver seen, they making trying to watch a great game a horrible and frustrating experience, this is just a joke and has been ever since i can remember, i cant beleive how they constantly take the game out of the player hands, its a :censored: joke

The fix is in......[/quote

That's such a stupid thing to say. First off why would the NFL want Tampa Bay to win over Washington? It makes no sense. Second off when you spit in someone's face you should be trown out of the game without a doubt. What Sean Taylor did was stupid because he hurt his team and classless because you don't spit in somebody's face. He's no better than that piece of **** Bill Romanowski.

EDIT: The fact that anybody can actually try and defend Taylor and say that Pittman was in the wrong (although Pittman is not exactly a class act based on his prior history and I despise him as well) is not being logical and really needs to think about what they are trying to defend.

No, and its dispicable that you are looking for a way out of that.

Dispicable is a bit strong, don't you think? Seeing as Sean Taylor got punched in the face, not simply chest-shoved, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if there should have been off-setting penalties. When I played football in high school I was always taught never to hit a player because the refs aren't afraid to call penalties both ways and eject both players.

Archived