Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor penalty/ejection merger

tkpckfan

What time does the Dallas playoff game start?

that's my question as well...I keep searching the NFL playoff seedings, and for the life of me, I cannot find the Dallas game on the schedule :silly:

regardless, I'm flattered to see so many of the opposing fanbase choosing to spend their time here and help us celebrate :D

The NFL are ****ing retards if they suspend sean taylor for spitting on sombody...it happens all the f'ing time. But Sean if you did spit on him enjoy going to that trial this offseason and having all that on your record including all that dumbass **** you do. oh and the 3 million dollars and fan love you'll lose.

Regardless of whatever stupid act ST did, if he doesn't run that ball into the endzone we do not win the game. It is doubtful that our offense could have driven into the endzone with the way the bucs D played and if they kicked a field goal they also would have lost as the bucs would have had several opportunities to tie in the final minutes. If we had gone into overtime, there is no way the offense would have scored. So, whatever the circumstances, THANK YOU SEAN TAYLOR.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, help me understand how spitting on another player is any worse than throwing a punch. I certainly don't condone what Taylor did but retaliation and throwing a punch is supposed to be a punishable offense as well.

Plain and simple, it was a chicken shiza call by the ref to not call offsetting penalties.

Archived