Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor penalty/ejection merger

tkpckfan

]']that wasn't spit. i know you can't exactly see spit' date=' but most men's faces dont go motion less once they've been spat on.[/quote']You are so right. Its almost physically impossible not to move your head back and or foward. If someone spit on you your head would move back, also you would wipe it off your face. The Tampa player never once did this.

I didn't see any spit, but I dunno, I'm inclined to give that official the benefit of the doubt. Either way, it's great to see Cowboys fans with nothing better to do than come and discuss the Redskins on our board, since, like their team, they can only sit at home and watch.

You dont know what Pitman said.Besides i did not see where he spit???? Guys do that all the time. :eaglesuck

:logo:

Yeah I am not sure what the deal was, the ref was right there and he had to see Pitman hit him, so I trust the ref saw ST spit...

Taylor has got to learn to make plays and get off the freakin field...

He has a lot of talent but is a hot head

:logo:

I Was /AM VERY Disappointed in ST'S ACTIONS !!!!! Made me ALMOST as Sick as the Marcus Vick deal....I HOPE the SKIN'S FINE his Butt as much as possible......MAYBE Just MAYBE this will wake this Kid up...he has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much Upside we need him on the Field !!!!!

Noone can say they saw him spit at or on Pittman. It wasn't captured on television. If it happened before they switched angles, then I can certainly live with that. Otherwise, nothing about that incident happened like you would expect. Pittman never reacted until the ref was right there. The ref never pulled his flag until after the punch.

And yes, I guess everyone should have as much "class" as Roy Williams. :doh:

Here's the thing, even IF they choose to suspend him, he can appeal and I'm sure that won't be heard until after the playoffs.

Regardless, someone needs to sit down with Sean and tell him to just relax for a while, play hard but just walk away after every play. If he did spit on Pittman I have a feeling Pittman said something that really pushed him over the edge but yes, that still doesn't make it right. So, just walk away, don't put yourself in that position to get into trouble as people will be gunning to get Sean to do something stupid again.

On a side note, if Sean ever wants to be a Probowler, he isn't going to earn the votes from players and coachs doing things like he did tonight even if he plays well.

Archived