Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor penalty/ejection merger

tkpckfan

Dispicable is a bit strong, don't you think? Seeing as Sean Taylor got punched in the face, not simply chest-shoved, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if there should have been off-setting penalties. When I played football in high school I was always taught never to hit a player because the refs aren't afraid to call penalties both ways and eject both players.

PUNCHED?

You have to be KIDDING me.

Pittman took an open hand swipe at Taylor.

He barely made his helmet move.

You make it sound like he rared back and hit taylor in the throat like a freight train.

Sean Taylor is so Bush league. The guy is the most talented player on that field and he acts like a moron. He just walks up to somebody and spits on them. It wasn't even in the heat of the moment and he lost control, he went up to someoine and just spit. What an idiot.

THats why the guy will never amount to anything. Waving a gun to someone who stole an ATV or not calling the coach back in the offseason. The guy has no class whatsoever.

Too bad too, cause he could be something special in this league, instead he choosed to be a hack.

Leave it to a ref to not know the rules. :D

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Even with the zoom I saw no spit...bad call I am writing that Taglibu guy if we lose

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love how a redskins fan with Tivo and a zoom feature is a better judge of a call than the NFL official 3 feet away.

Considering that Taylor didn't ***** about being ejected, that kind of makes me think he knew he did it.

Before you go and try to kill the officials, wait till you hear what apology ST gives.

The fix is in......[/quote

That's such a stupid thing to say. First off why would the NFL want Tampa Bay to win over Washington? It makes no sense. Second off when you spit in someone's face you should be trown out of the game without a doubt. What Sean Taylor did was stupid because he hurt his team and classless because you don't spit in somebody's face. He's no better than that piece of **** Bill Romanowski.

EDIT: The fact that anybody can actually try and defend Taylor and say that Pittman was in the wrong (although Pittman is not exactly a class act based on his prior history and I despise him as well) is not being logical and really needs to think about what they are trying to defend.

EXACTLY!!!!! It just goes to show you can take a thug out of his home but you can't take the thug out of the person, what a f**cking douchebag, he may be a better safety then roy but atleast roy has some damn class!!!

how is it bull****, the guy spit on him??? I would like to see you spit on someone without getting hit

Like I've said about eight times... If there was spit, Taylor should have been ejected. But the slap is not allowed. Should have been offsetting penalties.

For all you homers that think the officiating is bad, don't forget about Cadillac having his hand on whoever it was who picked up that fumble. That was no touchdown, he had his hand on the guy and should have been down at the 30

I don't see any of you hacks complaining that the "Fix was in".

Only redskin fans I tell ya. Only see things one way.

Losers.

how is it bull****, the guy spit on him??? I would like to see you spit on someone without getting hit

You know what is almost as satisfying as watching the Redskins in the playoffs?

Seeing these Dallas fans on our board because they have nothing better to do. :laugh:

For all you homers that think the officiating is bad, don't forget about Cadillac having his hand on whoever it was who picked up that fumble. That was no touchdown, he had his hand on the guy and should have been down at the 30

I don't see any of you hacks complaining that the "Fix was in".

Only redskin fans I tell ya. Only see things one way.

Losers.

No HAND touched him. A leg, maybe I can see your point. Know yer body parts.

The thing is a slap like happens in what seems like every play. Everytime that there is a scuffle you usually see pushing and slapping of the helmet's, what you don't see is somebody spitting in another player's face. If somebody spits in your face and you have the ability to not retaliate even the slightest then you are not a human being. Comparing the spit to the light slap is night and day. Pittman shouldn't have been thrown out of the game.

BTW: Tremendous call by Gregg Williams on that 4th down play. Either that or a really horrible call by Gruden cause that was pretty obvious.

You know what is almost as satisfying as watching the Redskins in the playoffs

Seeing these Dallas fans on our bored because they have nothing better to do. :laugh:

DColes.......now that was a good one. I tell ya what, come over to my place next week, you can watch the Bucs with me.

Archived