Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Skins at Eagles.

Art

The Redskins lacked the intensity early you'd have hoped they would have come with. However, they did bring it in the second half, playing with passion and a big physical nature. The impact of the injuries on the Eagles is they have players who simply can't hold the ball. We lose that game if the Eagles have their players. Of course, if they do, the game will have meant more in the first place.

We are in the playoffs.

And we're going to be dangerous.

The Redskins lacked the intensity early you'd have hoped they would have come with. However, they did bring it in the second half, playing with passion and a big physical nature. The impact of the injuries on the Eagles is they have players who simply can't hold the ball. We lose that game if the Eagles have their players. Of course, if they do, the game will have meant more in the first place.

We are in the playoffs.

I agree. Oh look, Clark just picked Detmer :cool:

If they'd have been full force, I'd like to hope they'd have come in with more intensity.

I am physically exhausted. That was an incredible rollercoaster. I love Brunell, but still question playing him the whole game. If he was healthy, I truly believe we'd have destroyed them. But, we won, so I'm wrong and, of course, the great Coach Gibbs is right. I love it when i'm this wrong.

a not 100% brunell and a beat up secondary worries me, but we should go to tampa with revenge on our minds!

really need to keep the intensity up the ENTIRE game

Lol that sig is great :laugh: ...our defense carried us and led us to victory...but that was a great win

What an incredible game. That defense is just amazing. I know special teams isn't neccessarily included but defensively we forced 6 turnovers in that game and i believe thats 15 or 16 in the last 4 games.

Portis is the real deal and he deserves the records and a double digit TD year.

The only disappointing this about this game is santana not getting 1500 yds. on the year i kinda feel bad about that but he deserves everything he's gotten.

Gibbs knew what he was doing and put the game on the defense's shoulders and they SCORE for him!!!

Lets just hope we can get some guys healthy in the secondary...:rolleyes:

This game.....damn...every single emotion a fan could go through, I went through. Hard fought division battle with the playoffs hanging in the balance and we reach down deep and pull it out. Damn this feels great!!!

Kudos to the Eagles. They had nothing to play for and could've mailed it in but they fought us tooth and nail. They have nothing to hang their heads about this game.

Redskins back in the playoffs. Thank you Joe Gibbs and all the players. Way to fight!!! Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....

Im so proud of this team. Probably one of the best games ive seen us play...Not because of how we played, but the HEART this team showed coming back. We came out flat and that usually means a loss for us, but we fought back and made it to the playoffs!

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Time for Round 2 Tampa:D

We are in the playoffs.

And for all those guys who i avoided but i knew were screaming for Marks head during the game (yes, i do understand why, tho i wish i wouldn't be so undertsanding), how about them old legs making one of the plays of the game? :D

The first half was rather disappointing, from both the offense and the defense.

Going into the second half I predicted that the Redskins would need 2 TDs by Portis to win....

Their defense and offense stepped it up, especially the opening second half drive, very very key.

Our defense then took Philadelphia out of the game... it was a great defensive effort and the offense took care of business.

Archived