Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Skins at Eagles.

Art

Just got home from the game. I was great to see so many of us there. Philly fans were true to form chanting a**hole every chance they could get. Portis' mom wasn't the only one getting things thrown at her. The drunken fool in front of me did his share of throwing including a full drink at a skins fan.

The first half had me a little nervous, but it was great to see them kick it into gear in the 2nd half. Defense looked great.

Tampa better look out!

:eaglesuck

I am physically exhausted. That was an incredible rollercoaster. I love Brunell, but still question playing him the whole game. If he was healthy, I truly believe we'd have destroyed them. But, we won, so I'm wrong and, of course, the great Coach Gibbs is right. I love it when i'm this wrong.

I've questioned him playing too. It's nice to have a veteran QB in there. His stats weren't all that impressive today, but I love the fact that he just throws the ball away when there's nothing there rather than forcing a throw in there and possibly getting it picked. That was a big scramble for him on the third and long late in the 4th quarter. Again, stats weren't flashy, but he got the job done.

Great win despite a gutsy effort by the Eagles. Too bad their announcer on their website is so low class. According to this "genius" the Eagles were beaten by a "mediocre" Redskins team today. The Eagles deserve better representation than this schmuck...guess when you pay peanuts you do get monkeys after all.

Hail to the Redskins and congratulations to Clinton and Santana!

I was sweating heavily the entire first half. Then when Clinton took it to the house in the second half, I got a heavy sigh. And then the D, as banged up and bruised as they may be, made some plays, pulled out a win. When it ended, I layed back and said 'Thank the Lord' and then, sat up and thought 'Oh crap, next week!'

If the secondary can get on the field Saturday, we've got a chance. Simms.. ehh. I'm not sure yet. We'll see..

As for tonight, ALL HAIL!!!

i must admit, during the first half i thought, "man, its last year all over again..." but i should have known better. a playoff berth and two broken records, beating philadelphia AT their place and sweeping phila for the first time in as many years, ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT!!! wow, i have to say i love Koy Detmer right now! go gibbs go 16-5 postseason!:eaglesuck

a not 100% brunell and a beat up secondary worries me, but we should go to tampa with revenge on our minds!

really need to keep the intensity up the ENTIRE game

would that be revenge from earlier this year o0r from the last playoff game we played where we botched a field goal to win the game in Jan 2000?

Either way we need to get healthy and kick some Phil (ooops!) I mean Chris simms a##!!!! HTTR

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail:

Unreal!!!! My life was shortened by a couple years watching that game but it was worth it. JON RUNYAN, your lucky BIG JOE didnt rip your head off. Huge props to our defense, I thought it was all over when we lost Springs and Jimoh. Get healthy boys, WE NEED YOU! Portis, what can I say, you da' man. I hated the trade last year but this year you stepped up huge and Springs has done a wonderful job replacing Champ. O-Line, Awesome. Santana baby, if you were here I'd kiss ya. Cooley, keep your chin up, we need you.

And to all those nay sayers, one word.......PLAYOFFS! Chris Carter, you fool, you silly, silly fool! How dare you underestimate the greatest coach to ever grace the sidelines. Not only should you sport the hog outfit, but you should publicly apologize for your absolute foolishness. But they say, 'you live and you learn'. You silly man! LOL. And Jerry Jones, Happy New Year! Now you have enough time to finish off that face lift, enjoy your winter....LOL

YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH WHAT A FEELING.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:dallasucks

Archived