Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Had $100,000........

DeanCollins

Nice car, but (and I didn't believe this myself until I saw one at the dealer) the Audi A8 has it beat hands down. Beautiful automobile, about the same price $80k or so

hmmm...never have seen an A8. I will have to look it up online...not like I am going to go to a dealer and buy one... :laugh:

hmmm...never have seen an A8. I will have to look it up online...not like I am going to go to a dealer and buy one... :laugh:

:laugh: me either

check it out though... sweet. the one at the dealer was black... I was surprised at how big it was too.

index_pic1.jpg

i like sports cars. If I had that kind of money, I would NEVER spend it on an SUV..or a "truck" as some people call them. An Escalade is NOT A TRUCK! I don't know why people call them trucks...yes I know they rest upon a truck FRAME, but a TRUCK is a PICK UP TRUCK like a Ford F150. GRRRRRRR!!!

But anyway, enough of me being pissy.

I'd buy a '97 Toyota Supra...my dream car now and forever. They only cost around $35 thou, so I'd probably spend the rest buying a Nissan Skyline from overseas...I wish they sold them here, I think they're hot cars (from what I've seen on Gran Turismo). ;)

You know, that always annoyed the piss outta me too....mostly when rappers talk about the new Benz truck or something like that...they aren't trucks! I never said anything because I thought I'd be looked at funny. Now that I have someone who agrees with me, woo-hoo! SUVs are NOT trucks!!

:cheers:

You know, that always annoyed the piss outta me too....mostly when rappers talk about the new Benz truck or something like that...they aren't trucks! I never said anything because I thought I'd be looked at funny. Now that I have someone who agrees with me, woo-hoo! SUVs are NOT trucks!!

Thank you!!!!

I would definitely spend it on bills and house stuff (and a new Tacoma.)

However, if you twisted my arm, I would get either a muscle car from the 70s or one of those bigass Mercedes.

I've always been partial to the 70 Shelby convertible, since my Dad used to have one. Of course, it might cost more than 100k, but since we're just dreaming here...

1970ShelbyGT500Convertible.jpg

Crud, this link shows it as costing 179k! Yes, my Dad still kicks himself for selling his.

http://www.investmentmotorcars.net/inventory/detail/70shelby/detail.htm

I feel the same way.

Furthermore, I hate when people call my jeep a "Truck" or an "SUV." It is neither. It is a Jeep. Its the original. To lump my Jeep in with a Toyota Rav4 or a Hyundai Santa Fe is an insult.

loc102.jpg

Maserati

4200 SPYDER CAMBIOCORSA is very nice

.......................................................................................

02clk55amg_2.jpg

Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Cabriolet is cool

AstonMartinDB7Zagato_ImgJ.jpg

But what about an Aston Martin DB7 Zagato? Ok so I'm blowing the budget. A recent poll in a sports car mag has Aston as the worlds sexist car!

Archived